30 12
Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Home Economics S2E17 & E18 are the same

Hi,

Home Economics S2E17 and E18 are the same episode, and S17 is mislabeled as "$29 Workout Leggings" when it's just a duplicate of "Poker Game $800 Buy In". Please can these be corrected and my account refunded the 6 pts lost as a result (I've already seen the Poker Game Episode.

Thank you!

Videos are jumping to the end

Hi - experiencing the same issue as others - all the videos are jumping to the end and not playing. Is the site down generally?

Error Codes on NCIS: Los Angeles and FBI: Most Wanted

Hi - error code 224003 "this video file cannot be played" comes up on S04E11 Crypto Wars / FBI: Most Wanted, as well as S14E11 In the Name of Honor / NCIS: Los Angeles. Please could this be fixed?

I was also deducted 3 points each for these episodes, would be appreciative for the 6 pts to be credited back.

Many thanks!

Poker Face out of Synch

As others have noted - the Poker Face episodes are all out of synch with the sound files.

Lucky Hank has Blue Planet episode

Hi - S1E6 of Lucky Hank is inexplicably an episode of BBC's Blue Planet. I've added a warning on the page so others don't lose points as I did but if someone can get around to fixing it, that would be great. Thanks.

Top Chef S20 Finale Missing

Hello, the season finale of S20 Top Chef (Ep14 - "Fin") hasn't been added. E13 "Champions in Paris" was just the semi-final.The final aired last Thursday 15 June. Thank-you!

Audio off on S1Ep2 Lioness

As, as with some other shows recently, Lioness S1Ep2 has audio that isn't aligned with the video - it's about 5 seconds delayed. Have added a warning on the page but would be great to get that fixed if possible. Thanks!

Bob's Burgers Error Code

Bob's Burgers S14E3 gives an error message saying "This video file cannot be played" with an error code of 224003, and 3 points were still taken from my account. Please could this be fixed and if possible the points refunded? Thank you!
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +5 Favorable 10-29-2023 04:51
  • Milks26 Treasure +10 Favorable 10-29-2023 04:51

Ghosts S3EP4 is episode of Law & Order: Toronto

Hello,
Ghosts S3 Ep4 is weirdly an episode of Law & Order Criminal Intent: Toronto. Looks like the wrong file was uploaded. Please could this be fixed? Will put a warning on there in the meantime so others don't lose points. Thanks!

Missing Episodes - Mary & George

Hello! According to the monthly episode update, episodes of Mary & George will be uploaded every Tuesday, however, haven't seen any and nothing comes up when searching. Not sure if this is a bug or if it hasn't been uploaded - if it has, it doesn't come up. Please could someone confirm the show was added or if not, when it will be?

Thank you!!

30 12
Thread