Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Greys Anatomy Season 9 eps 11-24

BEWARE episodes 11 - 24 all cut off half way through at around 21 mins. I have emailed lbjedward regards my lost points and also sent direct pm via the site.

[ Last edited by Tarien at 8-5-2018 05:16 ]

Counterpart Season 2

<div>Errors Counterpart Season 2:</div><div><br></div>Episode 8 & 9 are both episode 8 In From The Cold<div><br></div><div>Episode 10 is actually episode 9 You From You</div><div><br></div><div>and Episode 10  Better Angels which aired on the 17th Feb has not yet been uploaded </div><div><br></div><div>please fix soon thanks as i'm dying to know what happens next  </div>

Counterpart Season 2

Thank you. <div><br></div><div>It would help if we got some sort of notification when they correct an error (in the comments box on the episode page would do)<div><br></div><div>I watched all the episodes as they were loaded, and originally lost points because ep 8 & 9 WERE the same and I also watched what they listed as episode 10 last week, </div><div><br></div><div>so since the titles hadn't changed, and there was no update on the page  (or new episode showing) how were we supposed to know they'd corrected the error and added the final episode without risking losing points???</div></div><div><br></div><div>really poor considering we're paying to use this site...</div>

Thread