50 123
Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Reply 533#533 Milks26's post

thank you for sending the heads up

any idea about subtitles for the foreign language in the show 1899?
creativeemotion dot com

Duplicate episode! Please fix so we can contiune watching the series.

Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches S01E04 Curiouser and Curiouser is not actually Episode 4, but is another copy of Episode 3
creativeemotion dot com

subtitles

I dont understand how a show can be posted with no subtitles for foreign languages   The show Narcos, season 3, has no subtitles for when they speak in spanish, other two seasons did. This is especially bad for a show like Narcos because there is A LOT of spanish speaking. The only way you can tell what they are saying is if you turn on the closed caption which is horrible because it blocks so much of the screen! There are other shows with this issue as well
creativeemotion dot com

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

I tried watching Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, the family was going to watch it for xmas, but the sound is awful! Its like its in a tunnel and all warped. Could someone fix this? Cant watch it
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 551#551 Milks26's post

Any idea when it will be resolved?
creativeemotion dot com

Ferrari

the soundtrack is off and not synced correctly with the movie, impossible to watch it
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 552#552 bala's post

Have they fixed this issue yet with Napoleon?
creativeemotion dot com

Narcos -Mexico STILL no subtitles!

Started watching Narcos - Mexico and episode 1 was fine but EPISODE 2 has NO subtitles! Impossible to watch considering the majority of the show is in Spanish.

Seems this was a problem back in 2018 and is STILL a problem. I suppose I should look elsewhere if I want to watch it since nothing has changed since 2018

ALSO, where is season 3?? Dropped the ball on this show.

[ Last edited by mssweet at 1-28-2024 21:29 ]
creativeemotion dot com

UGH subtitles again!

I seem to be finding the subtitle problems   I tried watching episode 1 of the new show Expats and there are foreign language parts without subtitles so yeah, really makes it hard to watch.

I am editing this to add yet another issue regarding the movie Out Of Darkness. There are no subtitles. Even if you try to turn on subtitles manually it doesn't show an option.

[ Last edited by mssweet at 3-8-2024 14:43 ]
creativeemotion dot com

wondering

Do any admins even check this forum anymore? Just wondering.
creativeemotion dot com

50 123
Thread