30 12
Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Several shows not loading yet points taken

Have had issues loading the following shows and receiving "error loading media, file cannot be played."

The Good Doctor
Madame Secretary
Supergirl

Tried the latest episodes and also older ones, none have worked. Have latest flash player installed, points taken for all. Separate message has been sent to request refund of points.Thanks!

Reply 266#266 waterlilybarb's post

Hi! Thanks for responding.Tried the HD trick and that worked, thanks!

No Playable Sources Found Error Message

No shows are accessible, same error message as those above: Error loading playlist: no playable sources found. Also  getting the following screen when Igo to my user center:<div><span style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: red; font-weight: bold;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: red; font-weight: bold;">SQL: </span><span style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;">SELECT p.*, m.addtime as addtime ,m.pic as pic,m.movid as movid ,m.title as title, m.titleid as titleid, m.itype as itype,m.publish as publish FROM cqstars_newviptv.vodcms_playlog p , cqstars_newviptv.vodcms_movie m WHERE m.movid=p.movid and username='aliann741' order by activetime desc limit 10 </span><br style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: red; font-weight: bold;">Info: </span><span style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"> </span><br style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: red; font-weight: bold;">File: </span><span style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"> </span></div>

Bull Season 3 Episode 18 is incorrect

Bull Season 3 episode 18 "Don't Say a Word" just added is playing Season 2 Episode 16 "Absolution".

Error 404 on several recently added shows

Getting "The requested URL was not found on our server. Go to Homepage" for all of the following shows that were just added:
The Code: 1x6 - 1st Civ Div / Bull: 3x22 - Pillar of Salt / Legends of Tomorrow 4x15 - Terms of Service / Arrow 7x22 - You Have Saved This City / 9-1-1 2x18 - This Life We Choose / Gentleman Jack 1x4 - All Women are Dumb and Stupid 
<div><br></div><div>It's quite a few - could it be an update didn't fully run?</div>

[ Last edited by aliann741 at 5-16-2019 18:07 ]

Reply 300#300 Milks26's post

Cool. Will check back tomorrow, hopefully fixed by then! Thanks for responding!

Reply 306#306 tniat's post

Is it? I just tried and still getting 404 error, same as The Code and 9-1-1 latest episodes......

Reply 309#309 Milks26's post

Yep, 9-1-1 is up and running now (just watched it!) sadly still get a 404 Error saying "the requested URL was not found on our server" for S01E06 (1st Civ Div) so no option to change HD/SD. Weirdly, S01E07 (Above the Knee) works fine. Maybe it's just one of those things! Thanks for responding though

New player issues

As mentioned by others, when pressing play the button goes red and immediately fast forwards to the end. Have lost points as well. I read somewhere this may be an issue with just Apple devices, is this true? And has an estimate been provided on a fix? Being stuck indoors on a city lockdown VIPtv has been a lifesaver to be able to watch shows from home. Thanks! 

Another Round (Movie) No Subtitles - All in Danish

Hi - the movie Another Round is Danish, and there are no sub-titles offered. I'm going to hazard a guess that the majority of folks globally trying to view it won't be Danish or speak Danish; would it be possible to reload this with subtitles please? 

Iron Man 3

Hi - I'm doing an MCU movie watch and up to Iron Man 3 - the audio is the directors commentary which makes the movie unwatchable for those who haven't seen it. Is there any way the non-commentary version can be uploaded?

Thank-you.

Working Moms S5E5 - no voice audio

Hi, also on Working Moms TV S5E5 - "Mother Knows Breast", the audio is spliced. You can hear the background music but the voice dialogue is somehow muted. Lost 3 points on this as well. Could this file be fixed please.

Reply 447#447 Milks26's post

Hi sorry replied in the wrong place. The 5 minute preview is indeed normal but the full movie (which charges the 5 points) isn't. The commentary starts about 5 seconds after the movie starts. Lost another 5 points in finding this out. Please can this be fixed and also is it possible to get the credit back? Have tried twice now. Thanks!

[ Last edited by aliann741 at 3-24-2021 18:15 ]

Reply 453#453 Milks26's post

Just letting you know - yes RDJ's voice starts off at the beginning...and as soon as he finishes saying "we create our own demons"... you hear "Hi! Welcome to Iron Man 3 - my name is Shane Black...my name is Drew Pearce...we'll be with you in spirit and voice for the next two odd hours..."

Won't try again but I did appreciate the credit of the 10 points. Many thanks for that   By now most people have probably seen it so maybe they won't mind the commentary.

Have a good week.

Reply 455#455 Milks26's post

No worries! A few minor hiccups in all the years of using the service is nothing at all. Thanks for looking into it!

Error Code 224003 for multiple shows

Hi, I'm receiving an error "This video file cannot be played" with Rrror Code 224003 for: Top Chef S18E01 and Made for Love S01E02.

I was charged 3 pts for Made for Love, which I don't mind if the files could be fixed and I can watch it in the next 24 hours.

Thanks!

Reply 460#460 shinny's post

Hi yep, looks like it's been fixed, thanks!

Bull S5E12 repeat of S5E11

Hello! Bull S5E12 "Truth and Reconciliation" is the incorrect file, it repeats S5E11 of the same name. I was charged 3 pts which I don't mind if the correct episode could be updated in the next 24 hours.

S5E12 is the second part of the "to be continued" from S5E11, and a great story so I'm very much eager to see how it ends

Thanks!

[ Last edited by aliann741 at 4-13-2021 18:15 ]

Reply 467#467 shinny's post

Thanks!!! Hope all is well.

Mr Mayor S2 & LetterKenny S10

Hello!

S2E1 of Mr Mayor which was just added is a duplicate of S2E2 (Move Fast and Break Things), and I lost 3pts as a result.

Also S10 of Letterkenny came out in January but hasn't been added to the site. Are there plans to update the show?  

Thank you!!

30 12
Thread