Thread
Printable Version

Server Problems?

Server Problems?

Firefox is saying that it can't find the server at vip.tv-video.net whenever I click on a show.

yeah i know...its **** I have been having problems with watching greys anatomy for like...the past 1 week, I tried everyday, every time of the day and its irritating. Such a scam I did everything...reinstall real player, firefox....what ever .............duh!

I can assure you that this site is not a scam and if you send a Pm to lbjedward with your viewing history, I am sure your points will be regained. Also if you follow this link it has some suggest which may improve your viewing experience. [ Last edited by 01torres at 11-12-2007 16:19 ]
The pen is mighter than the sword.

yea its not a scam....but the connection is really really bad. I only managed to watch 2 episodes so far. And the 2 episodes were problematic and slow. Now, I cant even watch a thing at all. Sigh Followed whatever the thread said. Even installed Firefox and Realplayer on 3 of my other computers and the same thing happens

Reply #4 tennisopus's post

I'm not sure if the work is done on the site. I notice the warning is still up regarding glitches. Maybe it depends where you are located and which server you're trying to access. I live in Canada and use the US server and have not had a problem. If you continue to experience difficulty, I suggest you follow the advice in post #3.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I didn't mean to start a topic just to complain about this site. I just had never seen that error before, and I wanted to make sure people were aware of it. I'm sure they are doing whatever possible to fix the problem, and they are just asking for a little patience. This is the first problem I have ever had with the site, and am personally excited and happy this site exists at all.

Can't connect

Keep getting a blank screen from both servers and an error message something to do with realplayer. [url]server2.tv-video.net/rm/ncis/ncis2/ncis202.rm?D41D8CD98F00B204000T[/url] Flag=1194892186&RPIN=3B84A9206B7BBA05BBBF7AD4FB3F0C4B Not sure what that message means but am getting a bit fed up and do not want to use up my 99 requests. [ Last edited by jazzy60 at 11-12-2007 18:37 ]

Homeland

http://viptv.net/shows/20111124/102757 Not Found The requested URL /shows/20111124/102757 was not found on this server. Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80 http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20111125/2593/ 1x9 and 1x10 not yet available. Currently 14 Homeland 1x10 Representative Brody is Not Found The requested URL /shows/20111124/102757/ was not found on this server. Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80 http://viptv.net/index.php?type= ... earch&orderby=movid is the link to acquire Homeland episode list. When activated, this is the response: Not Found The requested URL /shows/20111124/102757 was not found on this server. Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80

Reply 8#8 belding1783's post

The link for this on the flash site is only there for the tech guys to upload to which in the past is 15 days after the realplayer site

Thread