Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Roman made the letters, not Alby, from what I understood.
And Roman looked pretty dead to me. Bout dang time. But I don't want Joey to go down for it; that man just had to go.
I dont think Bill was trying to elevate himself to Prophet, I think he was just trying to fill a need that his family had after all this mess; they're good people and many people who have found themselves differing from their initial tribe have split off and formed something else; it happens all the time.  

I fail to believe that Nikki will be able to really change . We will have to see. I am so glad she got her daughter out.

I'm glad Bill took care of his family's business security and knocked Ted out of the game; he knew he couldn't trust Ted to play fair and he protected himself. One thing I really enjoy about the character Bill is how he's able to do the right thing when the chips come down to it (Like saving Kim Lee) and keep business separate.  He's pretty good usually at weeding out the priorities. Bet Cindy's gonna be mad when she finds out that Bill kicked Ted's butt out of the gaming cut and her hateful side will be back once more!

I am so bummed out that we have to wait so long for the next episode. I really really hate that. I do not like this new spacing pattern of seasons that many networks have come up with.  It is dang inconvinient for our real lives. Do they think it makes them more money??? Sheesh!

Thread