57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Well that sexist men do have self-control but when you see some outfit young women wear these days it really get harder

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

You have point but she's 10 years younger

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

how many times has she run over bill with her car ?

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

No i was just wondering

Reply 40#40 gabsimom's post

I suppose that different between us it has turned more into a female shows

Here the videos for the Episodes

ENJOY FANS

Episode 5 Previews

The Special Relationship

Well another annoying episode most of it went over my head about priesthood and barb wanting it and adoption seems rather complicated. . Bill stand up to the church is going be interesting I had feeling they had a hidden agenda to the deal.

D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Seriously i fed up of all religious talk in these episode the show has changed i glad this final season .  i was surprised she didn't stab when she took knife asking him put her out when it gets to 3 days was sad

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well we will just have wait and see

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a surprise ending but the question now is whether she can handle being question by the police.

The Noose Tightens

Wow that was a very intense episode nikki was very lucky i had no idea he was capable of doing that to her

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yes it's a good Margine was watch in pervious episodes but asking niki whether she can  marry him was ridiculous

Exorcism

Another great episode but they finally got him

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was thinking the same thing of all gas stations that's one thing i like about tv show i like they really something unbelievable

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling that would be how the show ended when it first aired somehow he would died but i never expect it would be his next door neighbour  

Big Love: Season 5 - Margene's Vlog #5 (3/20/11): Goodbye Internet (HBO)

57 123
Thread