Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

Great job gabs!! You really got it down to a science, eh? Now, if you wave your magic wand and make the new episode of Big Love appear.......LOL, then we would

be cookin'.  I'm all out of Big Love  It was soooooooooo addicting, I couldn't stop watching!!! And now that the season's over, I'm kind of bummed. Hmmmm maybe

I need to learn how to watch in moderation, ahhhh.....nope. So, any other sugggestions, for good tv?? I'm shopping for a new show......
Peace

Reply #5 gabsimom's post

Great to hear, that episode 12 was added!! You really can work magic, wow!! As far as the other shows I watch, lets see, there are so many. Uhmm, now these aren't  in

any particular order, but I would say the first 3-6 are at the top of my list.  Prison Break, 24, Rescue me, The Shield, Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy (s1 still), ER,The Closer,

NCIS, The Unit, Veronica Mars (I got into that w/daughter, but liked it),Shark,  Heroes, Traveler   I hope it doesn't make me look like too bad of a TV addict, this isn't

even the whole list.......LOL

Let me know what you think of, I love mysteries, crime drama. action, drama, comedic drama and some comedy if its well written!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Reply #7 gabsimom's post

Thank you for the quick response! Almost all of them sound like things I would really like (from what I've read or seen). Not sure about Scrubs, I think I've seen that before (and if i did), that style of comedy just doesn't suit me. I'll will be checking  all of them out though. Hey, I'm sure to get hooked an a few,right?..........   

Thanks again!!

Reply #19 Ace245's post

Yep, my hubby says, he couldn't even imagine taking on the emotion's or the wraith of more than one woman. Plus, he's a real romantic and says, his heart could never belong to anyone but me.

Awwwww, how sweet he is!!

Has there been any news on when we will get to see, what Bill and Roman are up to? I'm so excited for the new season to begin, to see what happens next.

Wow, what an amazing season. Nikki, is still up to her old tricks. eh? After the way last season ended, I didn't think that things would be so out of control. I think it's funny, how the wife that claims she lives "The Principle", and didn't marry for love, is the one that strays. And, she's on the pill, when the whole purpose of "The Principle", is to bring new souls into the world, to join them in the "Celestial Kingdom".
I'm not sure why, but Margene is getting on my nerves. I've always liked her, but she is bugging me this season.
I was surprised, at how quickly Anna left. At first (last season), I liked her, but after getting to know her better, I'm glad it didn't work out.
I agree, that some religions want to make things, appear more normal than they are.
Wouldn't that be a hoot, if a letter like that, actually came out. That would make the LDS's, heads....

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 3-2-2009 10:05 ]

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

I know, that was soooo sad. That Roman, is the devil himself. Yes, I think you're right about the document, but if it was proved, heads would spin!!

Tonight new episode!! YAY!!

Tonight's episode looks good, from the previews. Things are really starting to get heated up!! Can't wait to see what Nikki does next.

Reply 12#12 gabsimom's post

Ohh, great episode!! Yeah, Wanda was looking at Kathy's twin kind of creepy. Nikki's ex seemed a bit psycho, but Nikki is seeming a few marbles short these days.

I think that Cindy, is trying to get her in trouble with the LDS. The Bishop she was talking to, was Barb's Bishop from her old ward. That whole story, about helping "save" Barb, was just a load of bull. From what I can see, it's Ted & Cindy that need to be saved!!

Sorry for the delay in response, I just got to watch it tonight. I was fighting off food poisoning (bad salad dressing from take out).

Thread