Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

Well its not one of my favorite moments but it is shocking in the way that it reveals how Bill views his 2 new wives. In season 2 when Nikki spies margene and Bill having relations we hear Bill refer to Margene as his bad little girl and in the same episode when he is with Nikki he tries some of those same "moves" on her she tells him she doesn't like it and He calls her his good little girl. i found this a little creepy. And thought it was trying to  show whats is generally thought of as  the true and real underlying cause for Polygamy in the first place not just the Henrickson family. men just being PIGS and wanting to justify it even  to the extreme of making it a faith.

[ Last edited by  booley at 11-12-2007 22:38 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Bonus! 11-13-2007 07:07
prepare for the worse hope for the best

Reply 18#18 shinny's post

I just so shocked at Bill when he and ben were at the pool before he knew about the kiss he had that look like he wanted to throw him out. I want barb to stand up to bill finall. and yes teenie should have kept her mouth shut.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Hey bala you might add this one.
Teenie: thou shall not rat out older brother feelings for his dads 3rd wife whom he is better suited for. lol @ at crew cutted

[ Last edited by booley at 2-2-2010 00:22 ]

Thread