Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Next Ticket Out

Great episode and it really look like everything is up in the air with all the wives.   i can't wait to see season-finale next week.

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

yes and what an episode it was i honestly didn't see that thing coming, poor niki finding out what he was up to but the ending now they are officially out but i am surprised Barb didn't tell other wives she's planning on leaving

Big Love Season 5 Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Big Love: Season 5 Trailers

Big Love: Season 5 - An Invitation To The Set (HBO)

Big Love: Season 5 Extended Trailer

Big Love: Season 5- More Previews

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes there is so much we can discuss about this episode, the open house was a surprise but Bill actually apologise for what he's done was great to the wives and i am bit concerned about barb will she develop a drinking problem they have been hints in the spoilers section barb might leave the marriage .

We all knew it's going to be tough i can't wait see where this season goes

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

i just hope Margie doesn't fall for that god loving video guy

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

I would have no problem as long they don't make big deal about it like those gay parade you see America. no offence not anybody wants to see that. While i respect a person right to choose there is so far you can take it before you think it was mistake. .

I don't want to debate about this but let's leave it i have no problem with people living there lives they want as long as they don't promote it..  you know saying give someone an inch they will take a mile . That pretty much sum up my view on these personal matters.

Big Love: Season 5 - Margene's Blog #1

We are with you

Big Love: Season 5 Sneak Preview Episode #2

A Seat At The Table

Another great episode the safety net meeting didn't go plan but finding out about new legislation about making Polygamy an class 2 offence certainly make Bill a target. Nikki apologise barbs was nice and admitting she's jealous of her was also nice but dancing was amusing way to end the episode .

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well that problem Bill a guy he doesn't really understand how things work and he need learn how to read people fast.

Big Love: Season 5 Sneak Preview Episode #3 Clip #1

How Sweet

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

He's a politician

Certain Poor Shepherds

It was strange to watch Christmas episode in January  but Margie bombshell really was unexpected but it bound to come out eventually. Nice way to end the episode with nativity scene

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

It was great to see his eldest son again

Reply 28#28 gabsimom's post

Don't give the writers ideas

The Oath

I don't know about you guys but i am bit disappoint with this season so far nothing shocking has happened much and notice how they don't even show Bill and his wives in bed any more he always reading something unlike season 1 where at least they show good bits.

Back to this episode Margene running bill over with the car has to be one best moment so far but Barb telling Nicky she was unhappy with marriage before Margene came along was another interesting revelation.

Bill almost missed his oath but thanks marge and barb for saving him a place  

Thread