Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The episode was good.  It get's kinda long....

Bill-->  You are not all that.  If you want three wives, Take CARE of three wives.  How does he expect to juggle all his, ego...??  Hmmm  He's starting to get on my nerves.

Margie-->  You should stand up for the attention you deserve or deal with the consequences of 2 sister wives taking the lime light.  Poor ben.  Really, he shouldn't take the blame.  Glad you told Bill the truth.

Barb--> You need a vacation

Niki-->  You've  had it rough sister.  I think she's doing fairly well considering her PSYCHO ex-husband.

Niki's psycho ex-- You really needed to take niki's mother as another wife.  EWW that's gross.  You married your daughters grandmother.

Albi-->  the gay thing, is one thing too many.  He should go or just admit he's crazy.  People don't see their dead father's willy nilly.

Ben--> He shouldn't have to leave his family and his home, because Bill isn't paying attention to ALL of his wives.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Whine whine whine.  Really is that all Big Love is going to do this season.  ugh.

Haha, niki's mom set them on fire.  That was awesome.

I'm really glad this season is over.  It was long and absolutely boring.  Bahh I hope next season is better.  This one was sluggish.  barb should leave.  Bill was selfish this WHOLE season.  me me me, I I I.  bahh

I agree gabsimom.  This season just didn't do it for me, but then Grey's is failing this year for me also.  Maybe I'm just getting tired of it, but I am faithful and will hold on.

Where did you get the Dr. Daniel pic and how did you upload it!  I love it, but maybe Gen. Oneil?  That would be GREAT!  Thank you.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Barb is Sacralige!  LOL  She had wine.  I thought it was funny the sister wives said there was no wine in the bible.  HELLO!!!  Jesus drank wine.  It's been around for centuries. LOL  morons.

Bill is an ego maniac. Grrr His apology didn't sound extremely sincere.  I'm really not a fan of his.

Poor Margene.  I feel really bad for her.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 1-17-2011 07:46 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Well put Bala.  Well put.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Poor Margene.  Her pain is just so real.  She's so unhappy and no one seems to get how much she actually lost.

Barb and her mother were good together.  Love how the mom is like "barb brought up the Betty Ford incident in front of everyone..."  LOL>>>such a liar.

Why is it that everything Bill does seems to be about Bill!!!  He was elected, and then he ticked everyone off.  Could he just get into office and keep his nose clean...NO!  He's always stiring the pot.  And for someone in such need of being in everyone's business, his Mom's place is deplorable.  I mean really bill, you should get on that.

Barb is exploring!  Good for her.
Niki's apology was necessary and the dancing was soothing.  Good for them.

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

I couldn't agree more gabsimom.  I mean really could he get any more selfish and self absorbed!!!

Yet again, BILL needs to be in the "uncomfortable spotlight".....arrrggg

Margie's outfit is cute.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I did enjoy it was more about the wives and the mothers-in-law than about Bill.  I'm glad they all have problems that are just life.  Margene was just so eager to get away from her mom and life situation, it was understandable she lied about her age.

Liked the nativity.  Xmas in jan...weird.

Reply 28#28 gabsimom's post

I agree with you about Bill.  I just want him to think of someone "OTHER" than what's best for him!!!

Reply 31#31 bala's post

"animal urges" haha

I agree bala.  This season has been so tame compared to Season 1.  Actually I feel like the last few seasons have been kinda..blah.  Very TNT vs. HBO

Margene hit him with her car.  LOL     That was fantastic.   At lease this episode wasn't entirely centered on bills needs.  There were "other" people in the episode....

What a strange ending?!?!?!?!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 2-7-2011 08:29 ]

Reply 33#33 bala's post

the man is getting laid by two seperate women at home....how much more can he take!!  wow

Reply 48#48 bala's post

i agree.  annoyed with all the religious stuff.  The daughter was predictable and the senate thing was a given.

ehh....I'm glad this is the last episode.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Carol Lynn is looking to fill a void and get attention.  The teacher is looking for acceptance.  For better or worse they need one another, although it is illigal.  What i think is funny is what Bill is doing with plural marriages is illigal too!  haha

Alby needs to get what's coming to him!   Grr

Glad Margie quit Goji.  That place was weird.  Everyone saying the other was a cult....funny.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

What Niki did to Carol Lynn was horrible.  The school, the talk in her bed room. I'm not surprised CL went beserk and started frying everything,.  I would have thought someone would have consoled her though.  Everyone ran after Niki.  NIKI helped CREATE the problem!  wow.

Loved the alby scene.   Marge soooo lucky.

Ben got himself into a pickle.  He lost them both.    Teenage moron.

Reply 60#60 gabsimom's post

NO I think NIki was lying and the teacher is not happy she is gone.  I do think he doesn't want to cause too much trouble.

Reply 62#62 gabsimom's post

It certainly seems as though he's setting himself up for that outcome.  Weren't his ancestors the original prophets??

So bill is just taking back what's his.

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

I agree.  I thought Bill would go to Jail, being shot by carl was a shocker!    Really good ending though.  Glad Barb didn't get baptized. What a strain.   SOO happy to see Amanda Seyfried for a brief cameo.    Margie going away to go mission in S. Africa was great.  Her hair was awesome!!  To see if Au Naturale!!  

Nice ending.

Thread