Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well we will just have wait and see

Reply 48#48 bala's post

i agree.  annoyed with all the religious stuff.  The daughter was predictable and the senate thing was a given.

ehh....I'm glad this is the last episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x07 Til Death Do Us Part

That was a bold move from Alby to buys out HomePlus and increase the rent by 25% and Barb preforming the wedding ceremony was interesting but Barb being take in by the police for questioning was a surprise ending

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a surprise ending but the question now is whether she can handle being question by the police.

The Noose Tightens

Wow that was a very intense episode nikki was very lucky i had no idea he was capable of doing that to her

Reply 52#52 bala's post

It was only a matter of time before Cara Lynn's indiscretions with Mr. Ivy came to light and Alby kidnapping Nikki has got to be the last straw

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yes it's a good Margine was watch in pervious episodes but asking niki whether she can  marry him was ridiculous

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Carol Lynn is looking to fill a void and get attention.  The teacher is looking for acceptance.  For better or worse they need one another, although it is illigal.  What i think is funny is what Bill is doing with plural marriages is illigal too!  haha

Alby needs to get what's coming to him!   Grr

Glad Margie quit Goji.  That place was weird.  Everyone saying the other was a cult....funny.

Exorcism

Another great episode but they finally got him

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Nicki trying to break Cara Lynn's relationship by enrolling her in boarding school was a little extreme and of all the gas stations to pull into they picked the same one but Margene was lucky

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was thinking the same thing of all gas stations that's one thing i like about tv show i like they really something unbelievable

Reply 56#56 bala's post

What Niki did to Carol Lynn was horrible.  The school, the talk in her bed room. I'm not surprised CL went beserk and started frying everything,.  I would have thought someone would have consoled her though.  Everyone ran after Niki.  NIKI helped CREATE the problem!  wow.

Loved the alby scene.   Marge soooo lucky.

Ben got himself into a pickle.  He lost them both.    Teenage moron.

Niki was terrible. and Who did comfort Carol-Lynn after. I found that surprising and out of character for both Barb and Margene.

Stupid Ben you can't think with your heart and head and stil listen to your man parts.

Do you really think Carol Lynn's teacher was relieved and happy to be rid of her?

Reply 60#60 gabsimom's post

NO I think NIki was lying and the teacher is not happy she is gone.  I do think he doesn't want to cause too much trouble.

So Do you think it is going to end as Bill being the New Prophet of Juniper Creek?

Reply 62#62 gabsimom's post

It certainly seems as though he's setting himself up for that outcome.  Weren't his ancestors the original prophets??

Yep. Alby's dad killed Bill's Grandfather who was the Prophet at the time then assumed the role.

So bill is just taking back what's his.

5x10 Where Men and Mountains Meet

What a time for Barb to change her bind about being baptised and what a turnout at church but Bill vision was nice and what a tragic end, i thought Bill would go to jail

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling that would be how the show ended when it first aired somehow he would died but i never expect it would be his next door neighbour  

Thread