Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Barb is Sacralige!  LOL  She had wine.  I thought it was funny the sister wives said there was no wine in the bible.  HELLO!!!  Jesus drank wine.  It's been around for centuries. LOL  morons.

Bill is an ego maniac. Grrr His apology didn't sound extremely sincere.  I'm really not a fan of his.

Poor Margene.  I feel really bad for her.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 1-17-2011 07:46 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

i just hope Margie doesn't fall for that god loving video guy

Interesting beginning to the season. I do feel bad for Margie. Barb drinking to me seems unrealistic for her character. Margie yes Barb no. And I could even see Niki doing it. But not Barb.
Niki is too funny with the way she dealt with the bully. But it does make sense, most bullies bully out of jealousy of the other person or self loathing.
Bill is an arrogant A@#.
Margie will probably fall for the Video guy but maybe in a surprising way.
I don;t think the party would of turned out the way it was in real life. Protesters would have been outside and people would of come out of curiosity. But I am glad the other Plygs showed up.

Now would you have a problem if Polygamy was legalized? Why?

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

I would have no problem as long they don't make big deal about it like those gay parade you see America. no offence not anybody wants to see that. While i respect a person right to choose there is so far you can take it before you think it was mistake. .

I don't want to debate about this but let's leave it i have no problem with people living there lives they want as long as they don't promote it..  you know saying give someone an inch they will take a mile . That pretty much sum up my view on these personal matters.

Well put Bala.  Well put.

Big Love: Season 5 - Margene's Blog #1

We are with you

Big Love: Season 5 Sneak Preview Episode #2

A Seat At The Table

Another great episode the safety net meeting didn't go plan but finding out about new legislation about making Polygamy an class 2 offence certainly make Bill a target. Nikki apologise barbs was nice and admitting she's jealous of her was also nice but dancing was amusing way to end the episode .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Poor Margene.  Her pain is just so real.  She's so unhappy and no one seems to get how much she actually lost.

Barb and her mother were good together.  Love how the mom is like "barb brought up the Betty Ford incident in front of everyone..."  LOL>>>such a liar.

Why is it that everything Bill does seems to be about Bill!!!  He was elected, and then he ticked everyone off.  Could he just get into office and keep his nose clean...NO!  He's always stiring the pot.  And for someone in such need of being in everyone's business, his Mom's place is deplorable.  I mean really bill, you should get on that.

Barb is exploring!  Good for her.
Niki's apology was necessary and the dancing was soothing.  Good for them.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well that problem Bill a guy he doesn't really understand how things work and he need learn how to read people fast.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Margene is having a hard time with Ana and Goran leaving but Bill and the safety net meeting was never going to be easy but for it to backfire with the possibility of a class two felony for polygamist

Poor Margene is right. She is going to lose it and Kill Bill! J/K I think this season is about who is going to leave Bill 1st!

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

I couldn't agree more gabsimom.  I mean really could he get any more selfish and self absorbed!!!

Big Love: Season 5 Sneak Preview Episode #3 Clip #1

How Sweet

Yet again, BILL needs to be in the "uncomfortable spotlight".....arrrggg

Margie's outfit is cute.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

He's a politician

Certain Poor Shepherds

It was strange to watch Christmas episode in January  but Margie bombshell really was unexpected but it bound to come out eventually. Nice way to end the episode with nativity scene

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I did enjoy it was more about the wives and the mothers-in-law than about Bill.  I'm glad they all have problems that are just life.  Margene was just so eager to get away from her mom and life situation, it was understandable she lied about her age.

Liked the nativity.  Xmas in jan...weird.

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

It was great to see his eldest son again

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Alby having all the dogs killed was diabolical and it looks like Cara Lynn is on the road to causing some trouble but Margene bombshell is going to bit them in the ass at some point and it's a shame no one smiled in the nativity scene

Thread