Thread
Printable Version

Forum Guide: Links & Descriptions to Boards & Threads

can u point me to where i can take quizzes, or surveys to get free points? thnxss

Reply 41#41 kargacisenay's post

Is there a way to earn free points?
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +10 Here is 10 to get you started...and yes 1-5-2009 00:18

people here are really good samaritans! specifically the moderators! that's why I love this site...

Reply 44#44 rickman's post

we try our best

hello bala, what is the meaning of these symbols found under the avatar......star, moon, sun, etc???

Reply 46#46 rickman's post

It refer to your status on here

got it.... so i guess u spent lots of time in this site huh....as evidence by the symbols under ur name . helping newbies in our sos

How many points do you need before you can convert them?

Reply 49#49 kellemanske's post

10 or more

are those points the points you can urn with the games?

Reply 51#51 kellemanske's post

Taking part in the quizzes on the forum earn you ponts which can be converted to watch VIP shows. The Newcommer Guidance board has everything you need to know about getting points and making the best of your forum experience.
trulee - Red is better than Blue
https://media0.giphy.com/media/uPnKdxwVdMgcE/giphy.gif

okey, thanx a lot.
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +6 to give you a start 6-22-2009 06:16

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

you can convert your g as well for vip points
The Mod Police Are Watching You

new member ish

hi ive been a member for about 5 weeks i think and im trying to get use to this system im not very computer savvy im trying to uplaod a picture of myself but dont know how and i have absolutely no idea how to connect links at all but i will say i love tv-video and viptv i think they are brilliant sites i love them
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +6 welcome bonus 12-6-2010 06:28

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

Try this link Here If that don't work go to Member's CP and then Edit Profile followed by Customized info

PS the easiest way for links is to copy and past the web address
[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-5-2010 07:41 ]
Recent Ratings

codebreaker

hi thank you for responding sadly its not working maybe ive not filled something in or there is a problem with my laptop thank you anyway

Reply 57#57 babysexylexy's post

if you can't upload it go to the link  Board Avatar List  on link codebreaker give you

Notice: sumbit button is at bottom of the page if you don't press that it won't work that also go uploaded Avatars  [ Last edited by bala at 12-5-2010 07:54 ] [ Last edited by bala at 12-5-2010 08:02 ]
Recent Ratings

reply 58#58 bala's post

hi i can upload the avatar i think my picture might be too big i think thank you anyway

Reply 59#59 babysexylexy's post

Your avatar must be less 20KB in file size

Thread