Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 137#137 studiojek's post

Well they suit each other-Blair was fantastic in this episode-i was amazed how compassionate she was toward chuck i mean we never seen that side to her .

Reply 139#139 shinny's post

She should win an acting award for her performance in this episode

Q& A

Blair turning her back on chuck but than realise that she needs get chuck back on track really proved how much she loves him. That's what i call love

Reply 143#143 studiojek's post

That was the secret i wasn't sure what she meant by that

Reply 145#145 imarielle626's post

forgot most important question what actor is going to play him?

Reply 147#147 imarielle626's post

Well this was a good episode but chuck needed to grow up and his uncle did him a favour because we all chuck mortality is like eventually he would be caught with his pants down it's just a matter of time. the hardest thing was blair i think she given up on him after all she been through

Serena's mom on "Gossip Girl" could face an untimely death unless a judge lets her fly.

Kelly Rutheford (Lily van der Woodsen) has a big problem. We've learned she went to court last week and pleaded with the judge in her divorce case to let her go to NYC with her two-year-old, Hermes. The judge shut Kelly down, telling her he'll take the issue up a week from today.

Kelly's going through a mega-nasty divorce with her hubby of 2+ years, Daniel Giersch.

Now here's the problemo. Sources on "Gossip Girl" tell us Kelly is supposed to be in New York to shoot by January 27. If the judge shuts her down next week that's not going to happen. Producers could deal with a small delay and shoot her out of sequence, but if the delay is longer they could just shoot her -- as in her character.

Kelly is pregnant with their second kid. Giersch doesn't want Hermes to travel to NYC because he claims Kelly works insane hours and gets totally stressed out when she's shooting.

Gossip Girl 2x16

Wow what an episode-that new teacher really taught blair a lesson but i can't wait to see Blair go to war. i didn't think they had detention in that type of school . Lilly afopting chuck does she know what she getting herself in for?

Reply 154#154 imarielle626's post

Here 2 more

Gossip Girl 2x17

Finally a decent episode of gossip girl-the last few have been boring but ending to this was fantastic. I'm speechless and Blair is not going going to be happy when she finds out but that's not the big issue they did it and no going back now all we need is for her to get pregnant with dan kid and we got fantastic next season   that what i would do if i was the writer for the show. .

Reply 157#157 imarielle626's post

no it just not you but Nate with older woman was much stranger

Gossip Girl: Kate French

Gossip Girl 2x18

Wow Blair get reality check as who she really is

Reply 163#163 bala's post

Wow blair gone off the rails but i can see nate and blair getting close

[ Last edited by bala at 3-25-2009 14:50 ]

Gossip Girl 2x20

Well not much to say blair and nate-let see how long that last? but chuck and Vanessa was surprise

Thread