44 123
Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fantastic Finale episode, the best well written one for a while.

So they want you to think Blair is pregnant but we can't rule out Serena either.

Never saw that coming with Charlie/Ivy (or Chivy) as GG fans are calling her. Totally unexpected. She genuinely liked Dan though.

And Dan was the most desperate to fit in. Arrghh, Vanessa stealing his book and running off to Barcelona. I hope she's gone for good now.

The scene where Chuck finally realises that he and Blair bring out the worst in each other and that he had to let her go to blossom was really sweet. I still want Blair and Dan though, they have the love/hate thing like Chuck and Blair had but a mutual respect and a lot in common so would work better in the long run!!

Oh and great to see Georgina back, hopefully we'll see more of her next season as she was hugely under used in this Finale episode.

I think they need to end the show next Season and go out with a bang.

Roll on September!

I just watched them all up to date. Loving this season so far. Poor Charlie/Ivy, I do actually feel sorry for her!

So I finally got around to watching the last season of GG. I won't ruin it by posting GG's name here (I know it has spoilers, but just in case!!) but did everyone know who GG was? I think I always kinda knew it was this person.

I think it was a nice ending. Well done all in all.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I was reading an article where it said the test audience all knew by the end of the pilot so they had to change it a little to throw in some doubts. I don't think they threw enough in!!

44 123
Thread