Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am really enjoying Gossip Girl.  Lots of fun silly drama to keep me entertained.  Gotta love Dan the boy from the wrong side of the tracks.  I hope to see more chuck - gotta love his evil ways. Especially when he's with Blair. I think she needs to let loose more!!

i am in the race!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 85#85 redsoxpatriot30's post

she was pimping nate out!!  she's turning into a horrible person - i think little j should be sent to public school away from the upper east side!!  

can't wait to see what other trouble G brings with her to NY

omg - episode 16

bala you called it!  
and boy do i hate G.
finally little J is realizing  just how far she has gone to try to be queen but also what she has given up along the way.  loved that B wasn't gonna use the ammo she had because she cares for E!!  she really is  a good friend to S.  not totally surprised E came out/was outed, he's the one character that that story line would fit.
all 'n all great episode can't wait to see where they that this!!

everyone at once now.... DAN DON'T DO IT............
excellent episode - i had almost forgotten s last line of last episode so soon as i was it was up i remembered and wasn't disappoint.  i'm glad B went to lily and told her what was going on with S.  G is the devil incarnated at the moment.    and i really hope S,B and chuck will find dan and stop him before he goes to far beyond the point of no return.  one thing i am looking forward to is B and chuck partnering up for pay back on S's behalf.  i really enjoyed when they were together and fingers crossed with will bring them back to each other.

ok so i just caught up on gossip girl and can i just saw i HATE jenny.  she is just soooo annoying and back stabbing and whinny and urg...... I just can't stand her.  

sorry to others who like her... just had to vent

anyone else notice how holier than thou Nate is with V telling her she has become just like B?!?!
Yes she left him at the party but

a) it was his family's party not like she left him somewhere by himself in the bronx
b) N was the one who pretty much canceled their summer plains without even a word to her she ended up finding out via his cousin.
c) after that he considers it V's fault and doesn't talk to her for a week, all the while hanging out with his x B.

he may be a pretty boy but as his track record shows - money matters and V doesn't.  He kinda even messed with her over little J.

all and all Chuck at least is up front - this is who i am take the Good with lots of Bad. Nate is just a prissy spoiled brat who was slumming it for a bit and now that his house is in order it back to the upper class.

Playing with STYLE is a MUST!!
Have you started shopping for your race shoes yet?

cause i've got mine picked out.   xoxo

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 6-23-2010 17:17 ]

Thread