Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 92#92 imarielle626's post

Well that's the problem with teenage girls who had success

Reply 94#94 studiojek's post

i doubt chuck will change he still be same Chuck bass

Reply 98#98 studiojek's post

i thought i recognise him but i couldn't put my finger on it

previews

Reply 103#103 studiojek's post

i highly doubt it she become a spoilt brat -think about it her family was poor once she had a taste being rich why would she want to go back?

Reply 105#105 silver1978's post

i can't wait for them to get married Blair & Chuck

Reply 107#107 imarielle626's post

One can dream

Reply 109#109 imarielle626's post

why i think they are perfect for each can you imagine what their children will be like

Reply 111#111 imarielle626's post

We will see how the shows ends

wow Blair beening nice to jenny , Archables father come home glad nate made the right decision. jenny is really been a spoilt brat .

Reply 115#115 studiojek's post

Blair has always know everything but Chuck father is a untrustworthy person

Quote:
Gossip Girl's Connor Paolo has turned down the chance to become a series regular on the CW soap.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Paolo snubbed the deal on the grounds that it called for him to appear in half of this season's 25 episodes, a number which he already averages in a recurring role.

One TV agent said of Paolo's decision: "He probably didn't want to commit to being ninth fiddle on a show.

"Sure, he'll make less money, but he's free to accept other opportunities in TV and film should they come along. It's not a bad move if you have aspirations to do other things."

A Gossip Girl insider stressed that Paolo's rejection of the offer had nothing to do with his character Eric van der Woodsen recently being outed.

"[He is] totally comfortable playing a gay character," they commented.

OMG..........Chuck & Blair

Reply 118#118 bala's post

The new episode jenny has really changed doing that to venesa was awful see through dress shame we get much of it.. Serena and Dan still have feeling for each other

Oh and Blair and Chuck just need to get over it and get together! lol

i know why can't there try to keep it a secret

Quote:
Laura Breckenridge has been cast as a fresh-faced English teacher on The CW's Gossip Girl, reports Entertainment Weekly.

The American actress is best known for playing 19-year-old college student Rose Sorelli on Related.

Breckenridge, 25, will play Rachel Carr, a new teacher with high ideals at Constance Billard.

The Let Them Chirp Awhile actress is booked for a minimum of three episodes, and apparently becomes mistaken for a student on her first day.

Reply 125#125 studiojek's post

i doubt it probably be dan?

Reply 129#129 imarielle626's post

I have to say i understand Chuck's anger at Lilly no matter what he been through he still loves his dad and he had every right to be angry at her because she was the one who cheated, i hope Chuck reveal the secret to everyone i would do the same thing if i was in his position.

i can't believe Blair told Chuck she loves him that was odd for me,  why is it that girls think that if you tell a guy you love him they will drop everything and be happy? , I'm so glad Chuck did what he did because he wasn't in the mood for it. He lost his father and do you honestly think he thinking about Blair he thinking about how he going to cope, now he has no-one in his life-what will he do-how will he survive-think about it he has no idea how to run Bass industry or his Empire and i don't know how things are going work out for him. Cyrus was right what he told Blair give it time. That note was right thing she does deserve better i have to say those scene were really intimate between them two espically the bed scene with him sleep and she looking at him.She is a great actress those some really acting scene and she nailed it correctly-it nice to see different side to Blair.

So they had a kid?.  

[ Last edited by bala at 12-10-2008 17:57 ]

Reply 131#131 studiojek's post

Sorry i just put guy's perspective on the situation-all you girls probably feel sorry for blair and i thought chuck need a voice on this fourm, i might not like him but i felt bad for him.

Quote:
I'm becoming a Blair/Chuck fan!
Welcome to the club

Thread