Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It took me awhile to figure out who G was... I woke up the next day and knew that the new character I'd been hearing about joining GG is G...Georgina Otherwise, the new episode was pretty good...Jenny really should stick with Nate, her brother and Serena to hang out with though... I was surprised that they accepted her so quickly...probably because she had Nate in tow... Well, until next Tuesday, I think that's all I have to say...

What Serena said kind of had an "I Know What You Did Last Summer" feeling..."I told someone." I wonder how Blair loves her now... Jenny was kind of turning into a true mean girl and it's good to know she is back to the way she was in the pilot... Michelle Trachtenberg was really good...at being a (you know)...didn't see the last episode... Rufus and Lily are starting to become better known of each other and I can see a season finale cliffhanger right now... Next week and the rest of the season will be interesting...

I'll see the episode tomorrow night and post back on what I think... And so the love triangles begin!

Reply #5 bala's post

Seeing Desperate Housewives recently (only season 1), I've already had my share of watching underage teens mess around with married women...not the best of storylines. That lady was freaky...I do not like her at all.

Serena's grandmother was a nice addition...raised hopes of Dan's and he stopped cheating on other girls. Do you think he'll bring that thing he was writing at the beach back to the guy at the library? But after one episode, I fared well with all of the confusing relationships...the Hamptons was a fun spot to have the episode and got my spirits high before returning to school. I remember in June thinking I have all the time in the world...

Overall, 8.7/10...

Reply #7 funny-girl101's post

Next week's looks a little confusing... Looking at TV.com, Lord Marcus' mother is sure to be a plot twist...and Nate and Serena get closer? I thought we'd established at the end of last episode that she was with Dan...I guess Nate didn't get over it though...

Thread