23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm intrigued to see how the writers can figure the Dan/Serena and Rufus/Lilly thing out. It's just...too weird.

I understand that Chuck's going through an upsetting time, but I agree, brushing Blair off after she said those 3 words was really harsh. I liked the scene at the end though...gah, I'm becoming a Blair/Chuck fan!

This Dan and Serena limbo has to stop. It feels like the writers dug a hole for themselves and just can't get out.

Chuck is such a...softy. I can't believe I'm saying this about Chuck Bass. I agree, he needs to get over his self-loathing and just confess his feelings to Blair.

Where is Georgina?!? You can't leave a storyline with "The bitch is back," and then not address it!

The Lily flashbacks were interesting, but as a series...I'm not convinced.

ChuckandBlair. ChuckandBlair. ChuckandBlair. *squee* FINALLY. Where's Chuck going to college next season? Has that ever been mentioned?

So Blair, Georgina, Dan, Dan's half-brother and Vanessa are all going to NYU. Nate's going to Columbia, and Serena is the only one going out of state. Hmm...I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up transferring to NYU or something.

It'll be interesting finding out about Serena's dad. I don't think he has ever been mentioned or discussed..

23 12
Thread