Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

School Lies episode was great... Seems like every other character wants to protect someone or do something for someone else's benefit... Nate covers up for Blair, Chuck takes the key so that no one would get blamed, Dan looks like he was about to cover for Serena, Serena actually fessing up so no one else would get suspended, Lily breaking things off with Rufus for Serena, and finally Bart "helping" Serena by paying off the head mistress. The title says it all "School Lies"... The episode was full of lies... I can't wait for the next episode, which looks sooo good based on the sneak previews that I've seen!

Nooo!! Final episode filmed due to writer's strike! I think it's going to be a while before we have new episodes. At least there aren't any huge cliffhangers except for new relationships between people. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, so that's all I can say for now.

I just hope Georgina doesn't become a series regular... I don't think I like her very much.. As for the promo, I have a couple of ideas about who it might be referring to... I haven't read any of the books, so I think the real answer may be included in the books.. I think it's going to be really good..

Reply 141#141 bala's post

I was so happy when Chuck and Blair finally got together and it looked like they were in love, and then they had to take it all away in the end! Obviously they were setting up for the next season, with the partners changing and Jenny's internship and everything else.   

After what Chuck said about Blair "going up there on her own", I didn't expect that he would still have hope that he and Blair would get past it... That's why I loved that last scene with Chuck and Jack.. I hope they get through it, but I want Blair to give Chuck a hard time first and not forgive him so fast.

Thread