Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am in the race

109 was a great episode with the flashbacks.  What fun for Thanksgiving at the Humpfrey's. Secrets out but Alison making those rules for Rufus was way out of line, she has hardly been the model wife.  Looks like there is going to be some fun in the next couple of episodes

Reply 195#195 funny-girl101's post

Considering early on Dan, Blair and Nate were all going to Yale and now none are this seems a bit strange and a bit of a stretch just to continue with the series.  I'm sorry but I'd rather go to Yale then NYU.  I agree that somehow Serena will end up back in NY soon either taking time off aleady or just transfering to NYU.  

I thought it would have made a good change to move the whole series to Yale and see how they all mix with new students - maybe a few new characters -but staying in NY is abit boring for me.

I don't think they will recover.

Blair and Chuck were my favourite couple but there is a BIG difference between Blair sleeping with Jack to save the hotel for Chuck and Chuck giving her to Jack.  This is a new low for Chuck.

I also think that Jenny is acting quite evil, if not just plain bitchy,  trying to get between Serena and Nate.  I think he knows where his heart lies but Serena (or Erik) will have to do something soon to stop her.  I did like it previously when Erik tried to take down Jenny and failed, maybe its time for another attempt.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

It was Lily's medicine that she sold and the girl complaining that it was not what it should have been was what tipped her off.

I think he should be scared with both jenny and Chuck gunning for him.

I wonder how long it will take before they uncover his scheming

Thread