Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 70#70 01torres's post

Didn't know you were a fan

Reply 72#72 01torres's post

It nice to see you have a wide range of shows you like-i was worried just a sci-fi fan

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

Well i think we know who will play new actress

Promo for the next episode

[ Last edited by bala at 4-22-2008 19:14 ]

Reply 76#76 funny-girl101's post

i found out a massive spoilers bombshell-well i don't think it's a surprise but someone comes out of the closet -any guesses who it will be?

Reply 78#78 funny-girl101's post

nothing really get past you-i also thought that was obvious as well it would been funny if it was chuck

Reply 80#80 imarielle626's post

it's a male character not female character that comes out of the closet.

Reply 82#82 shinny's post

Well i think you are right

Reply 87#87 themegababe's post

Well only few more days until we see her i already seen the promo so it should be good

Reply 90#90 meljones_83's post

i love blair

Gossip Girl 1x15

Well we finally met Georgia and she really is a piece of work spike Serena drink and ending with her introducing herself to Dan but Blair got hand it to her she really is a master manipulator and has jenny finally found a good guy and strange hook-up between Nate and Dan's friend was rather interesting-i would been surprised if certain member hadn't post the pictures of that but i think it's nice and llok on Blair face and dan face said it all.

Reply 101#101 funny-girl101's post

i'm guessing the secret has involve both them killing someone

Reply 103#103 nye87's post

it's only a guess but i got that by when Serena saying to her if you take me down i will take you down

Reply 106#106 funny-girl101's post

I can't wait to find out

Reply 113#113 kwargalla's post

Yep i did which is a shame but it what happens when you watch too many tv shows i just thought what would worse secret a person could commit and that what i said but this episode was intresting as set georgina into the show she doesn't look like leaving

Come on jenny got what she deserved no-one beats blair i should guessed he was using her just when i thought he was too good to be true it was i hope she doesn't give up too easily she fighter i think jenny will back against very soon she just like that.

promo for next episode

NEXT EPISODE PROMO

Another preview

[ Last edited by bala at 5-7-2008 19:29 ]

Reply 123#123 nye87's post

i can't wait to see this episode-please let it be updated soon

Reply 125#125 themegababe's post

This has been the episode i have most look forward to watch this week and this didn't disappoint,  i honestly don't know where to start but we finally got the full story and she didn't kill anyone it was an accidental overdose so she really feel bad which is a good thing Georgia seem to have no remorse for what happen but she really is a piece of work but sernena got blair and chuck i wouldn't like that if i was georgina, both of them are good schemers so i can't wait to see what they come up with to get rid georgina but sernea make dan go into georgina arm but after she admit she cheated on him when she didn't and dan needs give her some space. Dan going regret what he going to do but let see what happen , rofus and that woman wow she getting married  well it set up nicely for season-finale doesn't it?

it's going to be intresting

Thread