22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I love this show so much! I have not read the books, but the show is awesome!  

I agree that I totally like Serena and Dan together.  i am slo excite dto see what happens to Jenny and Eric.  

I would like to see Rufus and Lily end up back together, but I feel like they just have so much of a past to get over.  It will be interesting to see how their relationship plays out.

Reply #5 panni's post

It takes a little while to get them online.  usually they are up the day after it was on tv.

Reply #9 bala's post

I think this is a really interesting topic.  What is Vanessa going to bring into the mix?  She says they are just friends now, but Dan used to love her, so how easily is he going to get past those feelings?  I would hate for her to mess up things with Serena and Dan, but I see it happening

I really liked the comparison as well.  And it was funny to see how much Dan was pining over him, and she didn't even know he existed.  And things are so different now! haha

Yeah totally with you on alison. Actually, I do not like her that much anyways, and want Lily and Rufus to work out.  So I want her to leave and let them get together! haha  But really, she had an affair, and is mad because Rufus kissed Lily once?  So lame!  I think eventually Rufus is going to give up on the marriage, I mean, what is it really based on now?  And was Alison even going to come back without Jenny getting her??

And Nate's  mom is a spoiled brat who can't understand her husband.  He wants to provide for his family and not just take handouts from her Dad.  He wants to be able to do things on his own.  And I think his frustration with that, and probably with his marriage also, turned him to drugs. so sad.

I agree with Granny Penny. I can totally see Nate and Jenny together.  I was also shocked by Blair's eating disorder.  But I think they portrayed it really well.  I know I was hooked and couldn't take my eyes off the screen.  Glad to see new people trying the show, even if it is only for the race!

Totally missed your review of the last episode! haha

Man, that episode (school lies) was awesome.  I was glued to the tv!  Who would have thought it was Serena who opened up the pool?  But I am glad that she came clean to "save" Dan and to not make him choose, although it looked like he was covering for her.

I am also not happy with Bart and Lily and hope it ends soon. But Lily has a good point, Rufus just showed up and then left and then showed up again, what's to make her think he won't leave again.  And I am bummed that Serena couldn't deal with her Mom being with Rufus. I mean, it would be weird for her to continue to date Dan, but not incestuous or anything.  dumb girl

Yeah seriously, how is Blair going to keep things with Chuck a secret if she is....  guess we will see in 2 days!

Funny girl, that is crazy about what your teacher did!  I could not imagine that.  I bet if she let it go on long enough, people would have just started blaming each other.  Eventually you might have been able to convince someone they did it, somehow. haha

Man, I so so so want Lily and Rufus together.  oh well. haha  

I just noticed that this weeks's episode is up already, and it hasn't even aired on us tv yet!  crazy!  i love it!

I did NOT like the way Jenny was acting either. I used to really like her character, but now she's just as bad as the rest of them, if not worse. And I really didn't like how she used Nate either, he seemed to actually like her, well the sweet her before...

And I think the reason Serena went to Chuck was to apologize, because it was her fault that he got kicked out.  

Will be interesting to see what happens when G comes into town, I hope S is strong enough to handle it!

i like s too... has anyone else started calling their friends by letters because of this?  i have! haha

Oh man!  What an episode!  You are right Bala, wasn't shocked about Venessa and Nate because of the picture, but it was still shocking that it was so soon! haha  It will be interesting to see their storyline continue.

And now I really want to know what G has on S.  And why won't she tell Dan?  Or chuck!  And G, really don't like her.  I mean, who drugs their friends? That's incredibly wrong!  And then introducing herself to Dan as Sarah?  Weird.  Why won't she leave S alone??

very very interesting secret.  really makes me wonder what happened!

and angel, i totally feel you on G.  I would not wnt to see her become a regular.  But I think she's only supposed to be around for 3 or 4 episodes.  Then again, so was Addison on Grey's Anatomy! haha

And Jenny, it seems like she could be nice. but wasn't she only trying to find a boyfriend so that she could be the new queen bee?  That's not playing nice! haha

I think it could definitely be a sex tape.  That's kinda what it sounded like on the preview! haha

haha yeah that was an awesome promo!

It's up!  haha  but I am at work so I can't watch it yet.    haha  but it's up!  my friend was watching it last night and I was so jealous, cuz we no longer have cable/dvr, so I have to wait for everything now!  it's okay tho, it's worth waiting for!

OMG Lily and Rufus!!  YAy!!!!   I am so ready for the wedding to be off and for her to be with Rufus.  I do feel kinda bad for Mr Bass.  

And Georgina, ugh I want to hurt her.  Why is she so determined to ruin Serena's life?  If she wants things to "go back to normal,"  she wouldn't be sleeping with her boyfriend.  ugh!  

I agree Bala, I'm totally ready to see what Blair and Chuck are going to pull.   And I do with that Dan was smarter, I mean look at how long it took him to wait for Serena, he's just gonna throw in the towel with G right now?

I do love how they all supported each other even tho they "hate each other" as Dan so lovingly put it.  haha  And I agree, it was good for Blair to tell Lily what was really going on.

Quick question.  Right before G put Dan's phone into his pocket, she pushed something off of the step.  Was that the battery to his phone?  So S can't get a hold of him? She's so slimy!

Oooh thanks for the link!  I'm excited!

oh exciting! thanks bala!

Yeah seriously.  It will be interesting to see what she does to try and pull Nate and homegirl V apart.

22 12
Thread