Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fantastic Finale episode, the best well written one for a while.

So they want you to think Blair is pregnant but we can't rule out Serena either.

Never saw that coming with Charlie/Ivy (or Chivy) as GG fans are calling her. Totally unexpected. She genuinely liked Dan though.

And Dan was the most desperate to fit in. Arrghh, Vanessa stealing his book and running off to Barcelona. I hope she's gone for good now.

The scene where Chuck finally realises that he and Blair bring out the worst in each other and that he had to let her go to blossom was really sweet. I still want Blair and Dan though, they have the love/hate thing like Chuck and Blair had but a mutual respect and a lot in common so would work better in the long run!!

Oh and great to see Georgina back, hopefully we'll see more of her next season as she was hugely under used in this Finale episode.

I think they need to end the show next Season and go out with a bang.

Roll on September!

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I liked the way Blair speed dialed Chuck with clues to her location and Vanessa stealing Dan's manuscript was wrong but at leased she didn't try to pass it off as her own work

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

but she's going to profit from it ?

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Only if she cashes the cheque

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

I suppose we will just wait and see

I guess it depends how she really feels about Dan and whether she ever wants to repair their friendship. Not sure he could forgive her for this anyway but if she profits from his book after stealing it in the first place then I think that's the final nail in the coffin of their friendship. If she does something good with the money or gives it to him then there's always the possibility that she could convince him to forgive her.

Gossip Girl Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 26, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

WOW!! I'm very excited for this upcoming season...

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

5x01 Yes Then Zero

Marshall setting Serena up with that bogus list was cruel but i was impressed she kept quite about who told her to get the drugs

5x02 Beauty and the Feast

Charlie's excuses not to take the beach house was a bit lame but Serena getting her to pay the deposit was amusing and Beatrice is going to be trouble for Blair and her brother

5x03 Jewel of Denial

Ivy standing up to Carol over Charlie's trust fund was great and what a way to get Dan to admit to the book he wrote and thought his publisher stole was great

5x04 Memoirs of an Invisible Dan

Another good episode with the launch of Dan's both with a lots of annoyed friends but how will Serena turn it around for her boss to get the movie rights to the book and Diana using the incriminating information about Ivy / Charlie should be interesting

5x05 The Fasting and the Furious

Beatrice doctoring the contract for Blair was interesting and Serena's boss putting her in the awkward position over Dan's book has made her cross the line but Dan offering the rights to the book in the end was nice

5x06 I Am Number Nine

Charlie asking Nate to use her to make a girl jealous should also help to secure her the coveted bridesmaid spots at the royal wedding until she realised the girl was Diana but sabotaging the other girls was amusing

5x07 The Big Sleep No More

What a small world that the guy Serena bumped into is Charlie's ex who she was trying to avoiding until Diana set Max up at the masked gala

5x08 All The Pretty Sources

Charlie almost got away with the lie to her ex until Lily shown him the family photo and Blair finding out it was Louis that was responsible for the leaked emails was great but how far is Max going to go with blackmailing Charlie

I just watched them all up to date. Loving this season so far. Poor Charlie/Ivy, I do actually feel sorry for her!

5x09 Rhodes to Perdition

I'm impressed how Charlie managed to turn the awkward situation that Serena had organised after over hearing that Charlie / Ivy are the same person but what will Max do next

5x10 Riding In Town Cars With Boys

Charlie may have been responsible for the paparazzi but it looked like someone tampered with the car and it's not looking good for Chuck after the crash

Thread