Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Trust Rufus to spoil Dan's announcement about Blair but Ben's mother stealing the affidavit forcing Lily to come forward which should be interesting

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Another show taking a break until April

The Kids Stay in the Picture

Well this great returning episode i really do hope new character stay for a while because you could see she has problems .

What a good episode. I think Charlie will be a great addition to the cast. Can't wait to see what they'll do with her!

Btw, definitely can't wait to see Ethan Peck on the last episode of the season. Mnomnomnom haha

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I'm glad Serena told Charlie the truth about her hypocritical mother and it would be nice if she stayed a while

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Look like she will be in a few episodes

Petty in Pink

Another good episode blair plan really went pair-shaped and look like Dan has new admire .

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Lily wearing the ankle tracker i thought was amusing and Serena enlisting Charlie to go undercover was great

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I think Charlie has a crush on Dan ?

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Do you think that would upset Serena

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah but Blair thing got to her . I still think they are great couple blair and dan

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Without sparks with the kiss it does seem pointless

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

I thought there were both lying to each other ?

The princesses and the frog

It's all gone wrong! I was always rooting for Blair and Chuck but I actually think Chuck has crossed the line this time and that Blair deserves better! Never thought I'd say that. I think that if Chuck really cared about Blair he would've gone about stopping the relationship with Louis a different way, not by embarassing her like that. However, one thing still remains true for me in the world of GG - I still can't stand Serena!!

(Also, I thought Charlie's scheming was a great twist to her storyline - I can tell I'm not going to like her either but probably in a good way!)

Reply 73#73 mrs_h's post

The way Charlie befriends Vanessa and then uses her to get close to Dan was typical upper east side behaviour which was good considering she is new to the neighborhood

Shattered Bass

Well we finally found out who was responsible for Rena mother death but now what has this lead to with Blair in trouble   . There really know how pull the viewers in for a season finale. It would tragic if they killed off Blair but very unlikely.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

That was an interesting twist as to who was responsible for Rena mother death and Charlie off her medicine is quite a handful but looking forward to the season finale

The Wrong Goodbye

This was very interesting season finale but Vanessa profiting from Dan manuscript is so wrong . So she wasn't Serena cousin after all but why the whole thing about her being mentally unstable so what happen to her daughter?. Blair is pregnant

I agree about Vanessa, but hopefully in the end some good will come out of it for Dan. Although not before everything goes horribly wrong first. I was a little disappointed that they didn't make more out of Russell Thorpe holding Blair hostage, I mean I knew they wouldn't kill her off but they could have at least made it a bit more dramatic!

Reply 78#78 mrs_h's post

Yeah i completely agree with that unfortunately with everything that they have to cover in this episode they really didn't have time for that unless they made this double episode.

Thread