Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well she should told him she was applying but Wlia seem have her claws on Dan and question how far she go for get Dan in. . I liked Blair realisation it will take time to get over Chuck. i had feel that Lilly EX husband faked the results of the cancer .

It's a Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World

Well pubically annouce his love was Lilly was bold move but now serena trying get her dad with Lilly seems rather desperate . At least Jenny onto him.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I cant wait to find out why Jenny thinks somethings wrong with the medicine Lilly is taking

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

It was Lily's medicine that she sold and the girl complaining that it was not what it should have been was what tipped her off.

I think he should be scared with both jenny and Chuck gunning for him.

I wonder how long it will take before they uncover his scheming

3x21 Ex-Husbands and Wives

Good episode with Serena chooses to stand behind her father, while at the Rufus is made to feel like an outsider in his own family even after the truth was out but Jenny deliberately sharing information with Will has backfired or has it at least she is with Nate

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

This episode kind of felt great because everything was out in the open .  Question will Blair meet chuck ?

Good episode. I'm glad that William got found out, but I do agree with Jenny that Lily was too quick to not believe him.

Last Tango, Then Paris

I can't believe Chuck but what a bombshell Georgina drop at the end . I have say that was the best bombshell for season-finale.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It's hard to feel sorry for Jenny after all the bad things she has done but I'm a sucker for tears but Georgina's bombshell was great and another great cliffhanger

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Did you notice everyone ignored her when she asked for help .

There's no way we saw that coming

That coat did a wonderful job at hiding it

Reply 63#63 bala's post

That was a big lump under that coat

This was a so so finale for me. The randomness of Georgina being pregnant (if she is that is, I've doubts about that!) is a bit much.

As for Chuck getting shot in the "staged" Paris, a bit of a throw away piece for me to be honest. If I was French, I'd be insulted too, lol!

5/10 for me from a Finale point of view.

Reply 65#65 shinny's post

How exactly is it random it makes sense the baby might be dan since she left more than few months ago. . We knew she would be in season finale so it's not exactly random with mercy being cancelled i think actress was smart keep her role on show as back up

I agree about rest chuck get shot so stupid .

Reply 66#66 bala's post

It's random in the sense that it doesn't tie into anything that has happened for some time. Not that it's not possible. You need to look up the meaning of the word random Bala.

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

Well we have a difference of opinion it's really that simple. i don't consider it random but you do so it's a difference of opinion and you making it sounds like i say your wrong when i am not , all i am saying i don't consider it random.

Why is it when i state my opinion you try to go out of your way prove i am wrong. can't we just agree to disagree like we always do .

ps: to me random mean something comes out of nowhere

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Because Bala you feel the need to challenge everyone else's opinion. Everytime anyone says anything you always comment on it. That's not necessary. So expect push back if you challenge other people's opinions.

Reply 69#69 shinny's post

Fair enough,  for me it's compulsion to post . i honestly don't know where i pick up this habit

Again this all come to judgement .

i don't have problem with you pushing back it's nice but i am just worried that you might think i am being rude if i don't agree with you .

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Well lets leave it at that but you should probably try and read back over your posts before you post them and see if it could be interpreted in a negative way. That's a good habit to get into. It's something I do myself.

Thanks

I am not usually an active poster on the forums although I come on to read what other people think of the shows. However, having just watched the season finale of Gossip Girl and reading these opinions, I felt compelled to post!

Firstly, I agree that Georgina's pregnancy was very random and I too was skeptical as soon as she revealed it.

Secondly, it was so very obvious that Doroda would go into labour, preventing Blair reaching the Empire State building in time and was so upset by that because I really do think Blair and Chuck should be together.

As for whether it was a good ending or not, I personally did not like it but I do have to give it a 10/10. Why? Because the writers/directors did their job perfectly. They have ensured that I am going to be waiting with bated breath for the next season and will be watching that first episode as soon as I can wanting to know how this is all going to play out! I just wish it was on sooner than September, I can't wait!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for posting your thoughts on the Gos 5-23-2010 12:16

Reply 72#72 mrs_h's post

Thanks for posting your thoughts on Gossip Girl. I hope you come back and share them with us in September

Thread