Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 51#51 studiojek's post

It''s a lot money- first season was luck but second season there got slight pay-bump due success of the show

Episode 6

Blair shouldn't said that to Serena -i starting to think Blair need to learn to keep thing shut. Blair interview was bad but she got what she deserved. Chuck giving Serena Blair answer is funny.chuck girls were good. .The fight between Blair and Serena outside the dean house was funny.   . poor dan getting tied up because chuck told the guys he was Nate . i'm glad blair and serena  friendship got resolved   .

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Yeh I thought that was very low of Blair. They may have sorted out things for now but a friendships like that will inevitably blow up again!

I thought Chuck tricking those guys was priceless, now he owns them and he's ascerted himself for next year when he goes to Yale!

What's with Nate hooking up with everything that moves? I thought he liked Vanessa but he's really messing things up there. I'm not liking this Nate !!

Reply 54#54 shinny's post

he's a guy we going any new woman -tasting a new flavour

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well if he's not careful it'll be more than a new flavour he'll be getting

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

LOL-that why you have a napkin

I like the Dan/Nate friendship though. I also liked Chuck/Dan, maybe one day that will get resolved. I'm also really glad that Jenny got a chance to fulfill her dream.

Reply 58#58 studiojek's post

question is whether she will change as a result of it

a hello from your mod

I just want to thank the three of you for actually keeping this forum alive.  I know I've been a little MIA lately, it's just that this show air at a time I am never around to watch so finding a time to sit down and watch it is hard for me with school and all

...anyways on to episode 6:
I am really glad Blair and Serena are back to friends.  As much as the cat fight was fun to watch, this show can't go too far with them as enemies.  I feel like their relationship is one of those that will alternate between bffs and enemies as the show continues.

It was only a matter of time before Nate and Dan became friends!  I think they'll make great friends.  Plus who would want Chuck Bass as a friend afterall???

I didn't think Rufus would give in to Jenny's homeschooling request, but she is talented and obviously very much needed by Mrs. Waldorf.

Rufus and Lily...it is only a matter of time now!  I'm getting a little impatient...they should be togther!

Reply 60#60 imarielle626's post

your welcome

Gossip Girl 2x07

Wow this really show a different side to chuck i love ending say the 3 words that was beautiful scene and talk about pay-back

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I really like this other side of Chuck. I agree about the ending - finally a bit of something Blair deserves!

Reply 63#63 studiojek's post

but they do deserve each other -you could see she likes chuck fancy her

both couldn't say 'i love you'

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I don't know that they deserve each other - it's more like both of them deserve to have nobody at this point! They are evil, but it's nice to see a good side to Chuck that seems almost selfless. Whenever we see the 'human' side to Blair it's only because something bad's happened to her and she breaks down, never because she actually feels any compassion for anyone else.

Reply 65#65 studiojek's post

Well there have really good on-screen chemistry . That's not easy to come by on a tv show.

Episode 8

So wow Blair i felt so sorry than Dan giving Blair bad advice was good i felt bad but she's a manipulative person. Serena found another person Erin but it's nice to see her happy. but dan accept it. Poor Jenny get played by her friend. i think what chuck said to Blair at the end of the episode was true. they like playing games i wish risk try it out. what do they have to loose? . nate kissing jenny ?

Reply 67#67 bala's post

I just kept thinking, but Jenny's only 15!! But then i remembered that Nate is probably only a year or two older than her...it's so funny, NONE of them look their age on that show!

I didn't feel badly for Blair until the last scene with Chuck, but of course Chuck was right. They could risk it of course, and maybe they will in the future, who knows.

I wonder what's going to happen now that Jenny's job-less...

Reply 68#68 studiojek's post

she go back to school

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I think she'll start her own line, don't you?

Reply 68#68 studiojek's post

Same here! I kept on thinking about the 8 year age difference, but then I realized that the age difference between the actors -- not the characters. But yeah, they don't resemble high school juniors at all. Even Jenny...Taylor Momsen is 15 in real life, but she doesn't look 15 at all.

I'm actually looking forward to this Serena/Aaron storyline. Dan is bound to get a little jealous, but that's what makes love triangles so much fun.

Next week's episode looks crazy. But then again, the promo's make every episode look crazy.

Thread