Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Reply 1#1 gypsiegirl66's post

Hello, After the VIP site upgrade, it now takes at least 7 to 10 minutes for the any show to load. I have tried all of the above and a lot more from advice taken from various websites to do with real player problems but nothing seems to work. If you are kind enough to respond, please do not ask if i have done any of the above because i have done it all. And even when the show loads, every 5 minutes or so, it has to load again and takes another 5 minutes each time. It is extremely difficult to watch a show. I have tried the above not only in my country, but two other countries as well and it is the same problem. I am using both macbook pro and imac with the same results. Oh, and for movieonline.cc, i have to load it with real player 10 as it wont work with realplayer 11. This is normal you may say but the thing is, i can only load viptv.net shows on realplayer 11 and that takes forever. So, to break it down, If i want to watch a series on vip, i have to use realplayer 11 and it takes forever. If i want to watch a movie on movieonline, i have to remove realplayer 11 and download and install realplayer 10. quite ridiculous, what did you guys do when you upgraded?

Thread