Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

parameter setting error

Hi, please HELP! I have been trying to watch shows and I always get the parameter setting error, I have tried what you wrote above and nothing, also if you could explain what it means since I have tried to watch on different computers and nothing. The funny thing is that once I was able to watch a free show without signing in, but once I signed in to watch a VIP show I got the error again, I have points but I haven't been able to use them because of this problem. Please tell me what to do, I really want to watch my series. Thanks

Reply 5#5 01torres's post

YEEEEAH! it worked thanks a lot, will this work with VIP series also?

parameters setting error again

Hi Torres, I am having the same problem again i have tried to watch with Firefox browser and with Real player browser, as you suggested and I get the same error message, it worked last time, I don't know what to do, please HELP.

Reply 7#7 01torres's post

parameters setting error again Hi Torres, I am having the same problem again i have tried to watch with Firefox browser and with Real player browser, as you suggested and I get the same error message, it worked last time, I don't know what to do, please HELP.

Is there anybody out there?

I still can't watch my series y get Parameters setting Error, someone please tell me what to do. I have points and can't use them, and I really want to watch House season 5, Criminal Minds, CSI, and all the series I can't watch on TV. Help, Help, help......!

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

I tried it and it didn't work, what else can I do?

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

yes I tried it but it didn't work

Thread