Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

thanks, guys! I installed real player sp and everything is working fine again

Reply 201#201 Mnemosyne's post

Your welcome

im having problems watching anything at the moment i was watching mental and i went to the next episode and it said there was a problem with real player so i went to watch something i have previously watched today smallville and its saying the same thing so i know something is definately wrong is any one else having problems with viptv tonight
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 203#203 babysexylexy's post

I'm having the same problem

reply 204 codebreakers post

ok im kind of glad its not just me they must be updating or working on it i guess thank you
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 205#205 babysexylexy's post

There an announcement that EU server isn't working but US server is

Message from lbjedward regarding the EU server => EU server down due to disk fault so please use the US server until further notice. Tks, Shinny

changing servers

I've seen the suggestion of changing servers from the EU to the US but I really have no idea how that's done. Help please because as of 19:51, nothing is working at all. Both the free and vip episodes aren't coming up. Thanks...

Reply 208#208 tonystone's post

you see red flag next to the blue flag on episode simply click red flag That's it

Reply 208#208 tonystone's post

Have you tried clicking the American flag or better known as the US server

Is the US server down now?  I can't watch on either EU or US servers but the US server was fine earlier this evening.

Reply 211#211 Asheyd's post

It's working for me now from the UK

Reply 212#212 codebreaker's post

hmmmm just tried both servers again and nothing.

Reply 213#213 Asheyd's post

I am currently watching Mad 2x02 just to test and it's working for me on the US server

Reply 214#214 codebreaker's post

Thanks for taking the time! It must be a problem at this end then, although it was working up until an hour ago.

Reply 215#215 Asheyd's post

It could be that the higher traffic on the US server is causing some issues. I'm in Canada - EST - and am currently able to watch on the EU server. Yesterday I was able to get it to connect once, and then I used the US server, but found it loaded slower than usual for me. Today is a holiday in the US & parts of Canada (not sure about other countries), which often means higher traffic on the site. I hope you'll be back watching your shows in no time.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 216#216 waterlilybarb's post

Dear Barb, that is obviously what it was !!! I can watch my TV again Panic is over

Reply 217#217 Asheyd's post

That is good to hear

servers...

thanks a lot for the help. i'm in germany and the eu server here is still not working but i am able to use the u.s. server...

Reply 219#219 tonystone's post

Thanks for coming back and letting use know

Thread