26 12
Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Reply 36#36 slinky_whippet's post

That's very difficult tell you because at any time there could be a problem best way use free shows basis to test what best time for you . We can't tell you exactly when best time to watch none of can give accurate time. we assume in uk morning and afternoon will best time but anything after 5pm onwards can be busy time on here.

Reply 99#99 thetillmans's post

If you been using it , it for a while with no problem but have recently experience problem may i asked did you update firefox browser recently because it seem on occasion the new firefox version 3.5.2 has some sort problem loading episodes. it does load however you might need to retry few times. This why you should disable auto-update on firefox. i notice keep old version (3.0) and you had no problems might i suggest re-install the old version and try again on free shows. i hope that should sort out the problems. please check what version you are running Secondly you are not suppose to download any episode you see on here-this is streaming website host episode not meant as download

Reply 101#101 avalone's post

it's been fixed

Reply 121#121 spoiledbratdee's post

Yes it is available VERSION 10.5

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

i can't download that version for my computer

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

the installation file does install it i get script error

Reply 162#162 Eliwolf's post

you don't you just stop using the site

Reply 169#169 hil_700's post

Nope if you get that message it means there error and need reported to the admins

Reply 171#171 hil_700's post

Simple Click this link I have also post a report on the Error topic Here- This where members report errors on this site
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For helping a fellow member 5-18-2010 11:54

Reply 198#198 Mnemosyne's post

If you download new version real player it has problems loading episodes. You could try old version say real player version 12 and see if that works. That really my only suggestion you didn't change firefox browser. Can you load the episode real player theatre mode ?

Reply 201#201 Mnemosyne's post

Your welcome

Reply 205#205 babysexylexy's post

There an announcement that EU server isn't working but US server is

Reply 208#208 tonystone's post

you see red flag next to the blue flag on episode simply click red flag That's it

Reply 222#222 magic4u's post

What version of Firefox are you using ?

Reply 224#224 magic4u's post

Well i honestly don't know because that version is old, the problem new version 3.6.15 is that it doesn't load the episode properly so i wouldn't recommend that. i am using 3.5.16 have not had any problems. http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php?old_firefox=100

Reply 233#233 ritac-p's post

Try downgrade firefox to older version but remember uninstall it before re-install old version

Reply 235#235 codebreaker's post

if that doesn't work you might have to same with real player

Reply 237#237 codebreaker's post

You should always keep copy of all software install files you use regularly. I just stored all those programs in the unused desktop folder so i can access to any time.

Reply 239#239 codebreaker's post

Here the file Click here

Reply 242#242 codebreaker's post

I still can't get chrome work for me

26 12
Thread