47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 7

So all in all another good episode. Sam and Dean are on a mission to try and stop the raising of Samhain. This can only happen every 600 years. In this episode Castiel returns and we get to meet another angel, Uriel. Sam finally gets to meet the angel Castiel. He was so excited to finally meet the angel and was met with a bit of a cold shoulder by Cass. You could see he was left with disappointment. Dean was the one who ended up preaching to Sam about not giving up faith in the man upstairs. Basically the story was a test for Dean which ended in Castiel telling Dean he was not envious of the decision he was going to have to make. We also got another glimpse of Dean watching Sam use his powers. Dean seems amazed but stricken with disappointment, sadness and worry

Episode 8

This episode had me laughing. I mean teddy bear doctors totally funny. I got to admit it was time for a funny again. The bear cracked me up. Dean's reaction to it was pricless. I liked the part when Sam and Dean have Wesley in the car with them and their talking about how you can't have anything you want and that you have to work for everything to get it and keep it. So true. Dean finally was able to tell us that he does remeber his time in the pit and everything about it. Hopefully we find out more about it.

Episode 9

This was a awesome episode. Dean finally starts to respect Ruby after finding out that she saved Sam while he was in hell. Then there is this girl who can hear the angels and they want her dead, I wonder if Sam,Dean and Ruby are going to be on opposite ends, I'm telling you guys, I don't think these are the real angels Something isn't right. I wonder if they are possessed, Anyway it's a awesome episode, and I loved the flashbacks. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Episode 10

As I watched this episode I kept thinking that it wasn't living up to what the previous episode set up for it, but man I was so wrong.  One thing that just blows me away by the show in general is how detail oriented everything it. That's not easy to do consistantly because each week you have a different writer and director and I'm sure the crews get mixed around a fair amount. Yet Supernatural does it every week. There were a couple great twists. I seriously didn't see the reveal that Anna was once an Angel. Wow, so Sam has slept with a demon and Dean, an Angel. I wonder if they are trying to be symbolic with that, they could be, but then it could be that that is just the way it worked out with the direction the story went. (My Score 10/10)

the last part of that was funny

well I am shocked by the viewing numbers this episode got, only 2.8 million people watched it and that would mean its a season low, now I think this is the best SCI FI Show out there so how come it is getting less than 3 million where Knight Rider getting 6 million is on the edge of being axed, this is a joke from the people that broadcast the shows.

Supernatural Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Supernatural Season 5 Here

47 123
Thread