Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 147#147 serena75's post

this season focus on having some fun that teddy bear-come on that sweet girl and boys saying there were teddy bear doctor was funny

Reply 149#149 serena75's post

i love joxer he was sad guy

Supernatural 4x08

This was a funny episode i liked it and teddy bear was funny but seriously if you guys could have a wish that could come true ,what would it be? . I'm glad Dean told Sam he couldn't talk about hell. Sam getting stuck by lighting was unexpected

Preview clips

Anna knew a lot of thing about supernatural ,shame people thought she was crazy .

This was interesting episode, Ruby giving the boys the tip was nice of her still don't get why she did it but i suppose we find out later, i don't trust ruby i don't know what her plan is. That demon was so bad not even Sam could stop him. i question why she didn't kill sam when they was ordered to by lillth.

The flashback on Sam dealing with dean being were a real eye opener espicvally the bit where Ruby and Sam did it. i couldn't watch it but i did .

The funniest moment has to be housekeeping maid scene    

TO BE CONTIUED

Episode 10

So she's an angel i can't believe it was that obvious,  what a fantastic episode-i wait for you guys to watch it and reply to your comments. what dean did in hell-I'm very curious . what is with dean kissing an angel , ruby get tortured by that demon was graphics .

Reply 168#168 dannixx's post

Well it was strange to watch it

Reply 171#171 serena75's post

Well having both sides can have it advantages

Preview clips

eye of the tiger explanation

Supernatural 4x11

i really didn't like this episode but what dean told sam at  the end was a bit disturbing to hear dean came back a lot more bitter than he was and a lot angrier in my opinion

Reply 182#182 gyki98's post

i think because it wasn't enjoyable to watch

we are not horror movie fans we sci-fi fans we want demons and angels

Reply 185#185 dannixx's post

Warning don't eat anything or drink anything while watching this-it's so funny

Supernatural 4x12

That was a good episode and above has to be the highlight of the episode

3rd clip is winchester boy at school

Supernatural 4x13

Good background story on winchester

Reply 190#190 serena75's post

at least next one guys episode

Reply 194#194 gyki98's post

i didn't see the twist coming with dean and FBI friend we also think siren as female not male

Reply 197#197 serena75's post

Reply 199#199 spratt89's post

I'm can't wait find out why they want to be ghost?

Thread