Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

OMG, was the most recent episode great or what? I loved it! I'm sad though because Dean can't be saved from Hell. Its not fair.   But did you see how the Colt is like useless against stronger demons. OMG, that was so crazy! I absolutely loved this episode...it was So AWESOME!

Reply #15 bala's post

The reason I started watching this show is because Sam and Dean reminded of my brother and I. I like Sam for being Sam and similar to me in character just as I like Dean for being Dean and similar to my brother in character. It'll be sad having to watch Sam change into something that isn't him. I don't think that the show will go on without Jensen Ackles...it just can't and I do not think that he would do that to the fans. Besides that, most people leave shows to pursue other things...as Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Papa Winchester) did to be on Grey's Anatomy, Weeds, and to do movies like "P.S. I Love You". But Jensen isn't like that; I think that he likes being Dean in Supernatural...for now at least.

Reply #17 shinny's post

I know! It was soo gross and it looked so real! I cannot wait to see how the storyline will play out Dean's fate because I also do not believe that he will go to Hell and I hope he won't because that would be so sad.

It was a really good episode but it was so sad. What was with the ending? We didn't see the Demon Dean snap his fingers. Was that supposed to suggest that Dean woke up because the Demon Dean snapped his fingers and that he was in fact in control of the dream and not Dean?? I don't know. I knew that beer was bad!!!! I was like DON'T DRINK IT! Who offers and authority figure a beer?? I'm glad that everyone is safe...for now.

P.S. Check out next week's promo, its going to be so sad: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural.

I hope so. Have you seen the promo for next week's episode yet??

Sorry about that. But I'm glad you got to see it.

Reply #28 shinny's post

Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. At first, I was like "Sam & Bella...WHAT?". Then I thought that she likes Dean not him. Once he woke up, I couldn't stop laughing. And yes, it was cool to find out about Bobby's wife and stuff. I love Bobby...he totally has taken over the dad role since John has been dead and it was nice to see Dean tell him so.

Jus In Bello

How great of an episode was that?! Can I just say that "Lilith" is like way more scary as child than I think she would have been had she been an adult. Her eyes go white instead of black...that was so freaky!   I thought that it was ironic how Detective Hendrickson got on my nerves in every other episode and even this one. But as soon as I start to like him, he dies. That was so sad.   But, you still have to love Dean with the humor he brings to each episode: "But you didn't shoot the deputy." I laughed so hard when he said that because I was totally thinking the same thing. Well, 2 months until the show returns.

What is that link to??

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Reply 57#57 sddvasquez's post

I know! I was like, when did the idea of Sam & Bela liking each other happen? It was weird and I'm glad that it was a dream. But, I did feel so sorry for Dean because by now (after 3 seasons0 I think we all know the real Dean no matter how much he tries to hide it. He reminds me so much of my brother.

Ghostfacers

Ok, this episode was kindda weird; but I still thought that it was okay. It kept me laughing and I think that the Hell Hounds dudes were pretty funny. The beginning seemed like some ripped off version of Torchwood and that kept me laughing as well. Thank God they switched the camera angle back to normal at the end of the episode. Sam and Dean are hilarious as always. I heard that a lot of people didn't like this episode. I think that after 2 months of not getting our weekly dose of Supernatural, many fans were just looking for the good, old episodes of Supernatural that we love. But, I also know how the writers like to give us at least one funny, off-topic episode a season (like Hell House, Tall Tales,  and Hollywood Babylon); and this was that type of episode. So, I'm sure that we'll get back to the serious stuff next week. OMG, next week's promo looks so good and I can't wait!

[ Last edited by nye87 at 4-25-2008 23:17 ]

Yeah, I really do think that people would have definitely liked it more if the writer's strike hadn't happened or just if it wasn't the "returning episode" from that long period. I did like it...many good laughs. Sam and Dean (especially Dean!) never cease to crack me up and I do think that this was one of the funniest episodes.

OMG...thats all I can say! I am still is a state of shock. Poor Bela, though...I mean, she didn't kill her parents because she wanted to. But I wonder why she killed her mom, too. Next week is going to be so sad.   Man, that doctor was way freaky. Oh yeah, and the actress that they got to play "Young Bela" REALLY looked like her...very believable.

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. I still feel that the whole situation is really sad because no one "wants" to kill their parents and it almost seemed like she was manipulated into it. And then to have to go to Hell 10 years later is even sadder.

Omg, that was so sad. I know that we had to see it happen, but it was really heart breaking.   I can't wait to see what Season 4 will have in store for us.

Reply 98#98 roca's post

I think that he is in some kind of Purgatory or something. He does seem to be hanging in limbo. I wonder why. Poor Ruby...maybe if Dean does go to Hell, he'll find her down there and she may be able to help him out. I felt like Sam and Dean were both unnecessarily mean to Ruby this episode. After all of the help she has given, you'd think that they would listen to her. By the way, I think that Lilith was in Ruby as they were going upstairs because when Ruby went into a bedroom and closed the door behind her; I was like "what is she doing?" You check a room (by looking in it) and you move on. And what happened to Bobby? Was he still outside trying to hold the demons off? I must agree that there was superb acting in this episode by Jared and Jensen.

Reply 102#102 5p1k3's post

I think that Lilith also held her contract because it said that when she was human, she had also sold her soul. So, maybe it would be like Dean making it out many years later and trying to help someone who is in the same situation as him. Maybe she is still holding a grudge from it all.

Thread