Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i have a hate on for reality tv and ghost hunters in on all the time on one of the stations over here and there are so many better show's that could be airing instead... so i'm one of the ones who really didn't like most of the episode.  the first half was just to slow for my liking and it was missing the natural tension/buildup i normally get when watching supernatural. i must admit it got better by the time dean and sam showed up.  

next week looks wicked!! can't wait !!  Phone call from Dad. da..da..don...

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

great episode!! a real nail biter.

i'm upset bella is gone.  i liked how she and dean played off each other.  great last line from dean to her "see you in hell"!!  it really is her fault  for not going to the brothers sooner!
i'm glad dean said no to the freaky doctor!!  he's right that is not life worth living.  Bala, i agree with you they should have burned the body OR like they did with the judge in buffy dismember and distribute.

Reply 84#84 nye87's post

I think bella had both her parents killed because of what her father was doing and her mother obviously didn't stop the father, be it if she didn't know what was happening or she just let it happen.  to a child either way her mother failed her.

episode 16

talk about leaving us hanging on a chain (sick humour i know)

It's time of sam and bobby to hit the books cause if not next season isn't gonna be as good looking .  I must say most of the characters i like are ending up in hell.  
my big question is why didn't sam move faster and actually stab lilith?!!? it's good he's got her on the run but come on there's nothing better than a dead demon.
PS children demons freak me out!!

Reply 7#7 bala's post

all those clips were from previous seasons - i hate when they do that - but i guess they left season 3 with a big hanger so their not wanting to give anything away.  

and what's with the coming soon?!?! you'd think they'd have their fall schedule locked in by now!!

hey there, there's new photo's on tv.com from the new season for those who are interested. click there to view  there's some really yummy ones of Jensen

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

the write up from TV.com for the 1st episode of season 6 states "Sam and Bobby have an old friend of Bobby's, a psychic, help them try and find the missing Dean"

looks like dean should be back for the 1st episode - i'm so happy   

also Thursday September 18, 2008 is listed as the premiere date - but the cw website has nothing posted to confirm that yet.

great promo!!

poor dean just makes me want to give him a hug
anyway can't wait to see how they get him out of hell and how it changes the winchester boys!!  i've been avoiding looking up spoilers so other than knowing dean is in episode 1 i have know idea what's in store

Reply 210#210 bala's post

totally!! demons vs angles, angles vs angles and poor Dean caught in the middle with the world on his shoulders!!

I'm sure this has been written before but what's with Sam??? now he's drinking demon blood?!?!  and "what's her face" (demon girl - Ruby - i just remembered) looks very happy about it, i'm not totally sure she's on the up and up - and Cas looked very disturbed by what Sam could do.

I'm hoping we'll see more of Cas in the up coming episodes.  I like him.

is it just me or did anyone else want to see the Ark Angel?  I was so looking forward to that.

Great episode - really funny from the get go and got progressively got darker as the story unfolded!  
When is Dean gonna be let into Sam's blood drinking secret?   
Loved the Cas bit he's my new fav character at the moment

I thought this episode was kind like a fish out of water just flopping around alot and not that great.  I'm getting sick and tired of Sam and his whole jealous of Dean thing and the strung out on demon blood (aka drugs) and thinking nothing is wrong with himself.  i understand the writers wanted him troubled after dean went to hell but come on DEAN not sam went to hell so get over it already like the hallucination dean said this episode he's back now.

anyway enough venting for now

Reply 250#250 angel-87's post

yes I thought of it when she say that lilth was the last seal and explained that the first was a human made into a demon. sam seems to follow ruby blindly and i think it's gonna end up biting him on his nice looking ass!

Thread