30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 182#182 gyki98's post

I really liked it too Gyki. I laughed when Dean said "humans" - lol !! The mother in this episode was Super Girl !! I recongise the Dad too, but I'm not sure where from.

To me Supernatural is more of a Thriller, not sci-fi. I mean, I believe in ghosts, spirits etc, so to me that's not science fiction !

Reply 211#211 kwargalla's post

I've watched the past couple of episodes and thought they were mediocre. I loved this last one and I was trying to figure out why. It was because of Castial so I really hope we see more of him.

Yeh, that look that Ruby gave when Sam was drinking her blood was very telling. I think that Sam will go too far and become more demon than human and the thought of this makes Ruby happy. Was this their plan all along??

It's getting interesting again!

Poor Dean, but I'm glad to see it's about him this time and not his brother.

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-23-2009 14:39 ]

I like when they do these episodes. They're always great. It was hilarious seeing the boys taking tips from the Ghost-facers!! "Winchesters still suck ass though. Suckage Major" - haha!

In fairness, I think anyone would crack doing what Sam was doing every day, lol !!

Reply 219#219 bala's post

It's like that Film; Stranger than Fiction. This should be good, lol. "Sam and Dean are Fictional Characters, I made them up, they're not real" hahaha !!

Reply 221#221 gyki98's post

Yeh, I really am. I'm looking forward to it aswell.

Just got done watching the Season 5 Premiere and it was a good starting episode.

I was thinking about Cas being back (which I'm delighted about, love Cas) and I'm wondering is he more than we are led to believe? Not just an angel, but maybe even the Son of God or the Holy Spirit?? Who knows!?

I think you are right Serena, about Lucifier's vessel; I mean, he needed this guy to comply and had he been a happily married family man then it would have been a lot more difficult!

I can't blame Dean for not trusting Sam but I guess they will work it out.

Glad that Bobby was in the kick off episode.

I didn't like this episode much and the ending was so not true to the boys characters. They would do anything for each other and for one to walk away from the other is not in keeping with their characters.

I loved this episode, it was great. Cas was so funny when the girl came over to the table. He looked like he was going to pass out!!!

And Sam is Lucifer's vessel. Poor Sam, he never gets a break.

The scenes between Dean and Cas are priceless.

It was an interesting episode alright. It was inevitable that Sam and Dean would be back together. I think it was silly that they were ever apart, to be honest.

I just love Cas so much though, his character is great. It was funny when he was on the phone to Dean at the start and said "The voice says I'm almost out of minutes"   And then future Cas "Go get cleaned up for the Orgy"

You're right Bala, he looked great in the white suit!

I finally watched all of Season 5 and the finale. Loved the ending and so glad Cas and Bobby came back. Is that Sam or the Devil looking in the window at Dean!!? Can't wait for Season 6 now!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-10-2010 23:08 ]

30 12
Thread