Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 31#31 spratt89's post

Yes good episode but i wish i had re watched last season final

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I am now nearly uptodate with this show
Changing Channels
Funny episode with the different shows including Knight Rider but the trickster is a tricky character

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The Real Ghostbusters
Becky trying to dump Sam for Chuck was funny but she remembered what happened to the colt

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Abandon All Hope...
At Least Jo keeped her self respect by not going with Dean but what an exit scene

5x11 Sam, Interrupted

Good episode i thought Sam taking the brain out was gross but Dean dropping his trousers was funny

5x12 Swap Meat

Sam as Gary siting down for breakfast was funny

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Mary still pregnant after being thrown into the car by Anna that's TV for you

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Lovers begin to kill each other in a on Valentine's Day was gross

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Bobby's dead wife doing all that baking and the boy's pretending to like it until she leaves the room was great

Reply 44#44 bala's post

When two angry hunters killed Sam and Dean the dreams were a great was to refresh our memories

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Yes i think the priests daughter was a bit obvious but still good episode

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Dean killing Zachariah was good but Adam getting trapped was predictable

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Killing the pagan gods was to easy but Gabriel's reference to Spearmint Rhino fits well with the Casa Erotica 13 video

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I thought that was funny about the hell hounds too my one is bigger and also Dean more worried about getting blood on the back seat after Sam slashed it trying to kill Crowley

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Dean having to agree to the condition for getting the ring should lead to a good season final but the photo was funny

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Great season final Sam breaking Bobby's neck was a surprise but Castiel saving him was nice and looking forward to what happens next season

Thread