55 123
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x19 and 4x20. Great episodes. Feels like supernatural is back
I watched the preview. Can't wait to see next weeks episode!

Reply 239#239 bala's post

We've been waiting for that for a while now. Hopefully it's just temporary, but eventually they will be on opposite sides. It's inevitable.
Cass said he had learned his lesson, and that he wasn't on Deans side anymore. That was

Reply 250#250 angel-87's post

Interesting theory.

Reply 257#257 carlorica's post

Anna said that only four angels had actually seen God, and I thought at the time that God probably wasn't around at all.

The season finale was both good and bad. It was kind of boring, because I was just waiting for what we expected would happen.  

Ruby is finally gone - yay!
I wonder if Cas will be around for next season.

Reply 260#260 bala's post

My thought exactly...

Reply 262#262 bala's post

I'm planning on running a Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles and 24 marathon

Reply 264#264 bala's post

Thanks We'll see how long I'll last

Back to Supernatural - what do you think is the best episode this season?

Reply 266#266 bala's post

There were some episodes I didn't like at all, like the story about Anna and her grace

For me, it's a tie between Yellow Fever and Wishful Thinking.

Reply 268#268 bala's post

Why do you find that interesting?

Reply 270#270 bala's post

I thought Anna would play a really important part during this season, but I didn't think she did. Maybe she'll be back in next season.

Reply 272#272 bala's post

I thought she would be in the final episode, and play an important part. Now, she's in angel boot camp
I thought the story with the grace, growing in a tree and getting stolen by another angel was kind of ridiculous. But maybe that's just me

Episode 1

Finally, supernatural is back! It was a great first episode
It was so sad what had happened to the man who lost his family. I don't think he would have said yes if he hadn't lost his family the way he did. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer planned it that way.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 9-12-2009 14:38 ]

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Me too. He was funny

5x09

I thought this episode was funny at times, but most of the time it just felt awkward. I think it's fun when they include the fans in different ways, but this was a bit too much for my liking. The ghost story was boring. It felt like we've seen it before.
"The real Dean"

Swan Song

Great ending! I'm really looking forward to season 6!

55 123
Thread