Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

i'm tired this month has been tiresome for me-i'm looking forward 2 week break next week

Reply 60#60 roca's post

you know the saying opposites attract

Reply 62#62 nye87's post

Wow that one hell of a promo

Reply 62#62 nye87's post

i'm one of those people that didn't like this episode i basically fast-forward most parts of the episode but i did love super-electromagnet-that was a nice touch i mean you would think bunch would reconise an electromagnet if they saw on surely?

Reply 66#66 shinny's post

i wanted normal episode documentary type episode but at least next week back to normal

Reply 68#68 casper27's post

i never watch ghost hunter-in fact i never heard of it-i think that why i didn't like it-i don't like documentary type programs

Supernatural 3x14

This was a good episode i really enjoy felt bad for Dean he so wanted it to be his father almost killed a human-being but it kind of strange dead people calling poor boy almost got run over that just plain scary.

Supernatural 3x15

Wow what an episode so bela gone and funny thing demon searched her out she didn't make deal with demon at the cross-roads  ,the demon found her and dean know who hold his contract but it was rather good ending for her character and i think it was good way to get rid of her.

So  this episode Sam wanted immortality but surely burying the guys wasn't enough i mean he can live forever eventually he will escape they should burnt the body alive but that's just my opinion.

So next week season-finale i can't wait

Reply 89#89 moppybrody's post

i busy watch today shows to think about it

Shark
Criminal minds
Boston Legal
DH
CSI NY
CSI Miami

Reply 91#91 moppybrody's post

Well you might as well makes most of our membership

Reply 94#94 kwargalla's post

Excellent episode but Dean in hell i can't wait to see how he escapes

Reply 99#99 nye87's post

she's a demon

Supernatural Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

DON'T READ, LAST WARNING
Quote:
Some fans predicted that Dean (Jensen Ackles) would escape Hell fairly quickly and without any long-term side effects.  According to Kripke, that's not going to be the case.  The Supernatural creator told TV Guide that Dean will be cooling his heels in Hell for a long time, and that his bond with Sam will be massively affected as a result.

Does this mean that viewers will be seeing less of Dean as the new season kicks off?  Not necessarily.  In my previous article about the finale, I predicted that season 4 will pick up months after the events in "No Rest for the Wicked."  If this ends up being the case, then Dean will have spent a long time in Hell before the season begins, and could return in the first or second episode.  However, if the new episodes pick up where the season 3 finale left off, then it sounds like Kripke will be keeping the Winchesters separated for a long period of time.

From analyzing Kripke's statement, I have to assume that Dean will be returning with some sort of demonic mojo.  I also believe that he'll come back from Hell as a much darker character.  However, what could possibly happen that would dramatically affect the bond between the Winchesters?  Is Dean going to come back as something a little more evil, or will it be Sam (Jared Padalecki) who has radically changed without his brother's guidance?  We'll have to wait and see.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:53 ]

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

don't people check right hand side before click on it ? to see which forum it's posted in?

Reply 4#4 charring's post

September i think?

season 4 promo

Reply 8#8 kwargalla's post

that only promo i could find -rest are those fan made trailers

Reply 10#10 angel-87's post

only few more weeks

intresting promo

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

you know you could simple post youtube link-you don't have send me pm about the links

Thread