Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

it wasnt the funniest ep ever, in my opinion( bu thats just me). just that one bit where sam loses his shoe and tells dean, his face is sooo awwwwww .

the end really pissed me off though. i hate that guy in jail, he alwyas thinks things r black and white, there is no gray. and he always think sam is evil, he was there to make the thing work rather than the other way around. i would like to see his face when he realises a soldier did it. whe i watched it i just wanted to go into my screen and kick the cr*p out of him . and the other guy isnt any better. he never thinks it might just be luck or some other thing. it has to be god. in their line of work i would question other forces at work. i mean i am not an aetheist, far from it really. its just ppl like him thinkin that god gave them a sign or message to do that ,just pisses me off.

ok rant over. that rant was not about how bad the ep was, just how those 2 characters or those types of characters annoy me. all in all a very good episode.

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 10-24-2007 11:26 ]

Reply 94#94 kwargalla's post

dont worry ur not the only one. i hate it when they play kids as demons, they always have to have at least 1.

Reply 99#99 nye87's post

well i agree with u with everything that u said. i mean he could either be in hell or linbo either way. and i also agree that they were really mean t oher. i mean after all that she has done and after eveything that she said has come true and they treat her like this. i was screamin at my computer for dean to get his head out of his *ss and to actually listen to what she says. u know if they did things her way he could be alive right now but noooooo they didnt. and she came back to them afterwards, does that not tell u somethin.

but i really wanna know why she is helpin them, i mean wat is her agenda, everyone has 1. as much as i wanna believe in good demons, there isnt such a thing so i just wanna know why shy wants lillith dead

[ Last edited by 5p1k3 at 5-18-2008 15:46 ]

Reply 103#103 nye87's post

true true that is a point. i want to point out that i really like ruby, just i ncase anyone thought different. i really hope she comes back as is, u knwo the actress who played her bcos demons r shodowy things and they possess, unless she actually is like that.if that was a possession i feel sorry for the girl and technically bobby killed her.

[ Last edited by 5p1k3 at 5-18-2008 20:38 ]

Thread