30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just finished watching all of Season 3. I haven't seen this show inyears and I forgot how much I liked it.

The on screen chemistry between Jensen and Jared it great. I really feel theirbrotherly love.

I don't believe that Dean will go to hell. The writers are clever; they'll comeup with something that will get Dean out of the "contract". I'm sureof that. I bet you it's something we haven't even thought about !!

I don't think Sam is turning evil, he's growing up and learning that he can'tsail through this without "people" getting hurt. He's evolving and sois the show. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this side of him.

I still can't get that image out of my head where Sam has his fingernail pulled. Ooh, that must have been so painful !

Episode 10

Great episode. I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Sam was dreaming about Bella and when he woke up, there was drool on his hand. Then he got all funny when Dean said he's called her. When she arrives and he's acting all funny. So when she's leaving he says "nice to seeing you Bella" his words are all jumbled up & Dean just gives him a funny look. So funny

It was good to see some of Bobby's background too, why he got into the whole hunting thing.

The end bit was great too, that Dean finally realised that he doesn't want to die.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Is there any talk of it being cancelled?

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 2-15-2008 14:05  
Also Aboriginals use Didgeridoos....not Africans like they said on the show, wondered why they said that for?
Haha, yeh I laughed when I heard that too. I was like, wrong continent boys, haha !
Quote:
Originally posted by gaiusx at 2-16-2008 03:51  
This season has been so consistently great another superb episode with JAred getting a chance to step out of jensen's shadow and give a great performance
I totally agree. I'm loving the new Sam !!

Reply 41#41 nye87's post

I loved this episode too. I love their humor and how they play off of each other. Lilith looks like one very scary girl alright !

Reply 46#46 bala's post

That interviewer was so boring !!

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Bala, I said the interviewer was boring not you. It's not a personal attack

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That's ok, I knew you didn't mean anything by it

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Haha, you can take it easy and relax

Ok, so I just got to watch Ghostfacers episode. At first, I was like "what the hell" but about 10 minutes in I really got into. I loved the whole "Blare Witch" feel about this episode. It was definitely unique and out of the ordinary. The scene between Ed's "adopted!" sister and Harry was so funny. Poor Corbette, I felt so sorry for him, but he did a great thing at the end.

Jannah, I think you hit the nail on the head. If this had of been shown in the normally weekly cycle, without the hiatus, people would have liked it better. But, I loved it, so..........!

Thanks for the link to next week, looks fab!

Reply 68#68 casper27's post

Exactly. It was a really finger in the eye of all that malarkey and a little tongue in cheek dig at themselves. I enjoyed it anyway !!

I really enjoyed this episode. I agree with Kim, I'm raging Bella is gone because I loved the way she interacted with both the brothers, but especially Dean.

So Dean knows who has his contract, but with only 3 weeks to got, how much can he do?!

Reply 99#99 nye87's post

Yeh, it was a great episode. Lots of unanswered questions still though. I mean, what is Sam's ability? I guess we are going to find that out next season.

Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty good set up for this Season. I'm looking forward to the next one already.

I was just thinking though, perhaps Casstiel is bad just as Ruby is good?! After all, Lucifer was a fallen angel. I dunno, I just don't trust him yet. Dean better watch out !

Reply 65#65 bala's post

See that's just it. Ruby told Sam to be careful & he said something like "I'm not afraid of angels" - So maybe that's what this guy Casstiel is banking on !!

Reply 97#97 serena75's post

Lol, yeh that was very funny !!

Good episode, I enjoyed it.

Great episode. The opener gave us an idea of what way the rest of the episode was going to go: Dean running from the little cute poppy dog with the pink bow !! Hilarious.

I can't believe Kripke had to make that statement. How stoopid are people!? I totally got the meaning at the end + the "dick" comment was just a joke. Jeesh!

Loved the clip at the end. You can hear the production team (or maybe it was Jared?) laughing at how funny it was.

Catch up

Episode 7
This episode made me giggle at the creative use of Samhain !! Basically Samhain is the Irish for November. Oíche Shamhna literally means the night before Samhain, which is the night before November, Halloween.

Our very creative team changed that into Sam Hain !! Hmm, not so sure you can do that guys, lol. It would be like taking the French for Saturday and using it as a name...Sam Edi, lol.

Anyway, back to the episode. It's great that Sam finally got to meet Castiel, but he wasn't very welcoming to him. You can understand his reluctance really. Sam using his "demon" powers again didn't go down well with everyone. I guess they are afraid it could consume him. Castiel telling Dean he will have to make some hard decisions in the future, is very telling. Suppose some of those hard decisions will involve Sam.

Episode 8

So funny. Shannon, I burst out laughing at that part. The poor teddy bear couldn't handle our depressing world !

I felt sorry for Dean. I think it's clever that they are keeping Dean from telling us about it because that way we all have our own vision of how bad it was. Anything they portray may not seem bad enough. I mean, it is HELL after all !!

Reply 168#168 dannixx's post

Yes he does *whit woo* - ahem.....ok, back on track. I loved this episode and we finally got to hear some of what Dean went through in hell. I thought that clip at the end with him telling Sam was very emotional, very real and extremely well done.

I wonder will Anna pop up in future episodes to help the boys? I also wondered if she would give Pamela back her eyesight once she became an Angel again. Could still happen in future episodes. Although, it was funny when she was greeting Sam again and messed with him a little.

30 12
Thread