Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Oh come ON!

Don't tell me any of you are fooled by the whole Dean can't be saved. It's obviously building to some great conflict with this demon that's on the rise, who was mentioned last episode and what are the odds he has the contract  on dean? kill him/make deal/give ultimatum and dean is free.
If either leads wanted to leave they would end the show because
1)the shows ratings are just about okay for the CW on a thursday night, where anything else would get killed.
2) more importantly this isn't heroes or lost with a cast of multiple main charecters it has two main charecters and for season 1 & 2 the only two recurring charecters. you can't kill them off or the show ends.

There dad got killed off in an attempt to make the show both better and darker by isolating them even further and it worked brilliantly as last season it went from very good to being a a outstanding show.

Thankfully they have decided to keep the dark feel to the show and so the whole dean is dieing storyline is a great way to go with that.

Great episode btw which makes 3 in a row now all these shows that decline year after year should take a look at what supernatural is doing as it just goes from strength to strength.

two good episodes

As for it being cancelled i don't think it will as considering it competes on the most competative night on us television  and is on the CW its ratings are understandable I'm suprised they don't move it. Although the other side of the coin is almost everything else would die instantly in that time slot so they keep it there to prop up smallville.

Although its fairly low ratings often get fans wondering if its going to get pulled given its circumstances and the fact the CW have given it nothing but support (they've called it one of there highest quality shows on numerous occasions) I'm sure they would move it to a different day long before they cancelled it.

This season has been so consistently great another superb episode with JAred getting a chance to step out of jensen's shadow and give a great performance.

WOW! They've hit the ground running this season. three fantstic episodes to begin with. Can't wait for next week.

What a mid-season Finale

WOW!! I can't believe how great not just this episode but the first half of the season have been. Supernatural has always been one of TVs better shows but this season it's become the best thing on television.

The next half has a lot to live up to pity we have to wait til january now.

Thread