Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 3-5 Here

I got to be honest i wasn't actually too excited about this however i got admit this season is brillant so far with latest brillant funny episode that's got to be the funniest episode ever in supernatural-i'm talking about 3rd episode. i like the female thief i hope we see her again.

Dean deal with the devil do you think that demon will help sam find a way out of the deal-it cool to demon on their side and i think she will help them more often. i still think Sam in danger if that guy get's out of jail it's bad news.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:19 ]

episode 5

ok, this was interesting episode i thought it was rather good spin on fairy-tales i mean it really made you think about them and Sam shooting that blue-cross demon that was cold but she right she can be replaced. i guessing consequence for sam for killing her from her boss-who's boss must scary dude

Reply #4 roca's post

he was annoyed

Reply #7 roca's post

thanks for this

A Very Supernatural Christmas

Well this was an interesting episode because we got to see flashback of their Christmas Past,it must of been hard to actually enjoy Christmas without their family,this was disturbing but amusing episode for Christmas. it was rather amusing to watch

Reply 14#14 nye87's post

yeah it was a good episode and it shame that dean can't be saved but how will this show without dean next season?, surely they can't continue the show without dean unless another character joins them and female demon. can you believe what she said they need make Sam more evil be like Dean-it's a shame but i think this road to making Sam change into demons want of him

yeah this season is a lot more graphic voilance  than previous season

Episode 10

Well this was an interesting episode,The boys had save Bobby and they did that-dream walker but than it got even more interesting when Dean got to see what he might become a demon and i liked how he told Sam he didn't want to die that was good of him.

Reply 22#22 nye87's post

Well i think it just reminder that he could turn into that person

Reply 24#24 nye87's post

nope i tend to avoid promo i like to be surprised when i watch this show

Reply 24#24 nye87's post

ok i came across it-looks very good

Reply 30#30 duckie's post

we don't know

Reply 32#32 shinny's post

no but we just don't know

latest episode

wow what an episode Sam has official changed and i think he's a different Sam.

Preview for next episode

Reply 41#41 nye87's post

yeah it was brillant episode i like lilth she going be an interesting evil sprite the winchester boy have ever faced.

Reply 45#45 nye87's post

Interview with Sam

Reply 47#47 shinny's post

Well what can i do about that, i posted that so fans can see

Reply 50#50 shinny's post

sometime i mis-read comments

Thread