Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 2

What a fantastic episode, and on liliths back, i thought that she was dead, that one episode has really set the rest of the season up well i think

Reply 57#57 spratt89's post

im sure the season is getting better by the episode

Reply 59#59 spratt89's post

good second episode

some of the past people they could not save was a great idea, those 2 girls were real bad

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

i loved the line
Sam:where are we going
Bobby: somewhere safe stupid

that was funny, i loved it when they entered the panic room, the stuff in there,

Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty good set up for this Season. I'm looking forward to the next one already.

I was just thinking though, perhaps Casstiel is bad just as Ruby is good?! After all, Lucifer was a fallen angel. I dunno, I just don't trust him yet. Dean better watch out !

Reply 64#64 shinny's post

i think because it look dodgy with raincoat that you can't trust him but i want believe he's good

i think he is still hiding something

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

yeah but i want hope he's a good guy

Reply 65#65 bala's post

See that's just it. Ruby told Sam to be careful & he said something like "I'm not afraid of angels" - So maybe that's what this guy Casstiel is banking on !!

what are the sixty-six seals

Reply 68#68 shinny's post

Angels in the Bible weren't always nice guys. Nor is the God of the Bible. Not to say they are/would be evil, but they are pretty far from the pretty, helpful images we see a lot now. Supernatural does not stick with Christian dogma on much of anything (demons specifically), so I don't imagine they will do that much here either. Of course angels are not just specific to Christianity either.

I have no idea where the 66 seals comes from. The only seals that I am aware of are the 7 seals in the Book of Revelation. There are also 7 vials/bowls and 7 trumpets referred to in the book. But those seals were to be opened by Jesus.

The "Rising of the Witnesses" thing was kind of interesting though, as Revelations describes there will be two witnesses who will prophecy before the apocalypse.

(Also interesting to note that Lucifer and Satan were not originally designations for the same being. Lucifer means morning star and refers to Venus. However, with common use in Christianity, Lucifer has become intertwined with Satan/the devil.)
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

i love the amount og blood in this season.i just love it.im a bunch of mins in the new ep

dont pay attention to the comments i posted her last week.i like the way this is going.its off the chain.i loved the 2nd ep

OMG amazing episode.

Episode 3

What a episode, i was not too sure from the preview but i was wrong this was a fantastic episode and him being in the past was the best, Dean kicked ass and Sam is getting worse and i get a feeling Dean will have to do something about that at some point

episode 3

it was fantastic episode i mean everything a fan wanted to know we knew but the revelation were great espically the mother i mean who would thought and now we have full story i'm glad they did this flashback episode it was what fan deserved and we know everything except End game and i have to say to be continued was great.

glad that they let us know about the mum, it was good of them to do that, but now Sam is the only one that does not know

Thread