Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 99#99 nye87's post

Yeh, it was a great episode. Lots of unanswered questions still though. I mean, what is Sam's ability? I guess we are going to find that out next season.

Reply 99#99 nye87's post

well i agree with u with everything that u said. i mean he could either be in hell or linbo either way. and i also agree that they were really mean t oher. i mean after all that she has done and after eveything that she said has come true and they treat her like this. i was screamin at my computer for dean to get his head out of his *ss and to actually listen to what she says. u know if they did things her way he could be alive right now but noooooo they didnt. and she came back to them afterwards, does that not tell u somethin.

but i really wanna know why she is helpin them, i mean wat is her agenda, everyone has 1. as much as i wanna believe in good demons, there isnt such a thing so i just wanna know why shy wants lillith dead

[ Last edited by 5p1k3 at 5-18-2008 15:46 ]

Reply 102#102 5p1k3's post

I think that Lilith also held her contract because it said that when she was human, she had also sold her soul. So, maybe it would be like Dean making it out many years later and trying to help someone who is in the same situation as him. Maybe she is still holding a grudge from it all.

Reply 103#103 nye87's post

true true that is a point. i want to point out that i really like ruby, just i ncase anyone thought different. i really hope she comes back as is, u knwo the actress who played her bcos demons r shodowy things and they possess, unless she actually is like that.if that was a possession i feel sorry for the girl and technically bobby killed her.

[ Last edited by 5p1k3 at 5-18-2008 20:38 ]

Supernatural Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

DON'T READ, LAST WARNING
Quote:
Some fans predicted that Dean (Jensen Ackles) would escape Hell fairly quickly and without any long-term side effects.  According to Kripke, that's not going to be the case.  The Supernatural creator told TV Guide that Dean will be cooling his heels in Hell for a long time, and that his bond with Sam will be massively affected as a result.

Does this mean that viewers will be seeing less of Dean as the new season kicks off?  Not necessarily.  In my previous article about the finale, I predicted that season 4 will pick up months after the events in "No Rest for the Wicked."  If this ends up being the case, then Dean will have spent a long time in Hell before the season begins, and could return in the first or second episode.  However, if the new episodes pick up where the season 3 finale left off, then it sounds like Kripke will be keeping the Winchesters separated for a long period of time.

From analyzing Kripke's statement, I have to assume that Dean will be returning with some sort of demonic mojo.  I also believe that he'll come back from Hell as a much darker character.  However, what could possibly happen that would dramatically affect the bond between the Winchesters?  Is Dean going to come back as something a little more evil, or will it be Sam (Jared Padalecki) who has radically changed without his brother's guidance?  We'll have to wait and see.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:53 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I edited the title of your post to include the show's title.  Many would click on it to see which show it was about, but some might get upset to accidentally see spoilers about their favourite show.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

don't people check right hand side before click on it ? to see which forum it's posted in?

so when will season 4 be shown ??

Reply 4#4 charring's post

September i think?

Reply 4#4 charring's post

It has not been officially announced but the rumored premiere date for season 4 is September 4th

season 4 promo

Reply 7#7 bala's post

all those clips were from previous seasons - i hate when they do that - but i guess they left season 3 with a big hanger so their not wanting to give anything away.  

and what's with the coming soon?!?! you'd think they'd have their fall schedule locked in by now!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 8#8 kwargalla's post

that only promo i could find -rest are those fan made trailers

Reply 8#8 kwargalla's post

i was thinking the exact same thing when i watched the promo lol. it so annoying when they show you what has already happened when what we really want to know is what is going to happen. even if it just a brief clip lol.

nevermind still cant wait for it lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 10#10 angel-87's post

only few more weeks

hey there, there's new photo's on tv.com from the new season for those who are interested. click there to view  there's some really yummy ones of Jensen

really looking forward to when this starts again, but it's still a little while to go

Quote:
Originally posted by kwargalla at 29-8-2008 01:53    there's some really yummy ones of Jensen   
i really have to agree with you there lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Just checked out those pictures on tv.com

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

the write up from TV.com for the 1st episode of season 6 states "Sam and Bobby have an old friend of Bobby's, a psychic, help them try and find the missing Dean"

looks like dean should be back for the 1st episode - i'm so happy   

also Thursday September 18, 2008 is listed as the premiere date - but the cw website has nothing posted to confirm that yet.

Thread