Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 roca's post

It was because she was on the internet I think, going over the phone lines???

Supernatural 3x15

Wow what an episode so bela gone and funny thing demon searched her out she didn't make deal with demon at the cross-roads  ,the demon found her and dean know who hold his contract but it was rather good ending for her character and i think it was good way to get rid of her.

So  this episode Sam wanted immortality but surely burying the guys wasn't enough i mean he can live forever eventually he will escape they should burnt the body alive but that's just my opinion.

So next week season-finale i can't wait

great episode!! a real nail biter.

i'm upset bella is gone.  i liked how she and dean played off each other.  great last line from dean to her "see you in hell"!!  it really is her fault  for not going to the brothers sooner!
i'm glad dean said no to the freaky doctor!!  he's right that is not life worth living.  Bala, i agree with you they should have burned the body OR like they did with the judge in buffy dismember and distribute.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

OMG...thats all I can say! I am still is a state of shock. Poor Bela, though...I mean, she didn't kill her parents because she wanted to. But I wonder why she killed her mom, too. Next week is going to be so sad.   Man, that doctor was way freaky. Oh yeah, and the actress that they got to play "Young Bela" REALLY looked like her...very believable.

Reply 84#84 nye87's post

I think bella had both her parents killed because of what her father was doing and her mother obviously didn't stop the father, be it if she didn't know what was happening or she just let it happen.  to a child either way her mother failed her.

Reply 85#85 kwargalla's post

Yeah kinda of like Max, with his father and uncle beating him and his step mother not doing anything about it.

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. I still feel that the whole situation is really sad because no one "wants" to kill their parents and it almost seemed like she was manipulated into it. And then to have to go to Hell 10 years later is even sadder.

I really enjoyed this episode. I agree with Kim, I'm raging Bella is gone because I loved the way she interacted with both the brothers, but especially Dean.

So Dean knows who has his contract, but with only 3 weeks to got, how much can he do?!

I don't know but the anticipation is killing me.....I can't wait

Reply 89#89 moppybrody's post

i busy watch today shows to think about it

Shark
Criminal minds
Boston Legal
DH
CSI NY
CSI Miami

Dude you all over the place

Reply 91#91 moppybrody's post

Well you might as well makes most of our membership

Reply 92#92 bala's post

very true, once I get out of sci fi   and start watching other shows I'll be all over the place

episode 16

talk about leaving us hanging on a chain (sick humour i know)

It's time of sam and bobby to hit the books cause if not next season isn't gonna be as good looking .  I must say most of the characters i like are ending up in hell.  
my big question is why didn't sam move faster and actually stab lilith?!!? it's good he's got her on the run but come on there's nothing better than a dead demon.
PS children demons freak me out!!

Reply 94#94 kwargalla's post

Excellent episode but Dean in hell i can't wait to see how he escapes

Reply 94#94 kwargalla's post

dont worry ur not the only one. i hate it when they play kids as demons, they always have to have at least 1.

Omg, that was so sad. I know that we had to see it happen, but it was really heart breaking.   I can't wait to see what Season 4 will have in store for us.

Is Dean really in hell? Or is he caught in between... (thus the chains and all)

Maybe I'm kidding myself but I hope Dean is going to come back to life next season... The show just won't be the same without him!!!

And what's up with Sam? What did he do to make Lilith run for her "life"?

p/s OMG... Jared and Jensen really shouldn't sing at all

Reply 98#98 roca's post

I think that he is in some kind of Purgatory or something. He does seem to be hanging in limbo. I wonder why. Poor Ruby...maybe if Dean does go to Hell, he'll find her down there and she may be able to help him out. I felt like Sam and Dean were both unnecessarily mean to Ruby this episode. After all of the help she has given, you'd think that they would listen to her. By the way, I think that Lilith was in Ruby as they were going upstairs because when Ruby went into a bedroom and closed the door behind her; I was like "what is she doing?" You check a room (by looking in it) and you move on. And what happened to Bobby? Was he still outside trying to hold the demons off? I must agree that there was superb acting in this episode by Jared and Jensen.

Reply 99#99 nye87's post

she's a demon

Thread