Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 roca's post

you know the saying opposites attract

Ghostfacers

Ok, this episode was kindda weird; but I still thought that it was okay. It kept me laughing and I think that the Hell Hounds dudes were pretty funny. The beginning seemed like some ripped off version of Torchwood and that kept me laughing as well. Thank God they switched the camera angle back to normal at the end of the episode. Sam and Dean are hilarious as always. I heard that a lot of people didn't like this episode. I think that after 2 months of not getting our weekly dose of Supernatural, many fans were just looking for the good, old episodes of Supernatural that we love. But, I also know how the writers like to give us at least one funny, off-topic episode a season (like Hell House, Tall Tales,  and Hollywood Babylon); and this was that type of episode. So, I'm sure that we'll get back to the serious stuff next week. OMG, next week's promo looks so good and I can't wait!

[ Last edited by nye87 at 4-25-2008 23:17 ]

Reply 62#62 nye87's post

I haven't seen the episode yet....still waiting for it to be uploaded Though it sounds like a very interesting episode plus I loved the other episode with the Hell Hound guys

I checked out the link and next week's looks even better....so thanks for the info

Reply 62#62 nye87's post

Wow that one hell of a promo

Reply 62#62 nye87's post

i'm one of those people that didn't like this episode i basically fast-forward most parts of the episode but i did love super-electromagnet-that was a nice touch i mean you would think bunch would reconise an electromagnet if they saw on surely?

Ok, so I just got to watch Ghostfacers episode. At first, I was like "what the hell" but about 10 minutes in I really got into. I loved the whole "Blare Witch" feel about this episode. It was definitely unique and out of the ordinary. The scene between Ed's "adopted!" sister and Harry was so funny. Poor Corbette, I felt so sorry for him, but he did a great thing at the end.

Jannah, I think you hit the nail on the head. If this had of been shown in the normally weekly cycle, without the hiatus, people would have liked it better. But, I loved it, so..........!

Thanks for the link to next week, looks fab!

Reply 66#66 shinny's post

i wanted normal episode documentary type episode but at least next week back to normal

Reply 67#67 bala's post

I thought it was a really funny episode. It was basically a dig at Ghost Hunters quality..
Im with you though Bala I enjoy the proper episodes better good change of pace though.
It was mentioned that Dean only has 2 months left they better think of something soon then hey..

Reply 68#68 casper27's post

i never watch ghost hunter-in fact i never heard of it-i think that why i didn't like it-i don't like documentary type programs

Reply 68#68 casper27's post

Exactly. It was a really finger in the eye of all that malarkey and a little tongue in cheek dig at themselves. I enjoyed it anyway !!

Yeah, I really do think that people would have definitely liked it more if the writer's strike hadn't happened or just if it wasn't the "returning episode" from that long period. I did like it...many good laughs. Sam and Dean (especially Dean!) never cease to crack me up and I do think that this was one of the funniest episodes.

i have a hate on for reality tv and ghost hunters in on all the time on one of the stations over here and there are so many better show's that could be airing instead... so i'm one of the ones who really didn't like most of the episode.  the first half was just to slow for my liking and it was missing the natural tension/buildup i normally get when watching supernatural. i must admit it got better by the time dean and sam showed up.  

next week looks wicked!! can't wait !!  Phone call from Dad. da..da..don...

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Ghostfacers episode was better than I thought. Jannah mentioned a Torchwood feel when she watched and I have to say it was sort of like that especially when they were all together and working on a plan etc

But next week *whistles* that looks very very promising....

Gosh can we fast forward to next week already?

I miss the boys in action... in my opinion it's not exactly a full supernatural episode. Love the ending though

But goody goody... John's back next week???

Oh btw, the quiz is up... Sorry bala, you might have to actually watch the episode now...

*nods impatiently* Yes next week looks like a little ripper!!!

I got the impression from the promo ad that John is PO'd with Dean because of the contract, very nervous on how that's going to play out

Reply 75#75 moppybrody's post

Found this preview clip on zap2it.com

http://www.zap2it.com/video/?clipID=2433358

Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

isn't that the same clip from cwtv.com?

Okay now i'm just gonna wait for them to ul the new ep to their servers... i guess i won't be reading this thread till i see the new ep

Supernatural 3x14

This was a good episode i really enjoy felt bad for Dean he so wanted it to be his father almost killed a human-being but it kind of strange dead people calling poor boy almost got run over that just plain scary.

So sad... we can only hear JDM's voice... oh well I guess it's expected that the "voice" wasn't really John...

"Question of the day"

How did Lanie's mom appear if it wasn't really Lanie's mom communicating with her?

Ummmm......uhhhhhhh

Ohhh I know, it had something to do with the Crocotta making Lanie think she saw her mum?

Ok I don't know....just pulled that out of my ...well I'm sure ya'll know where I mean

Thread