Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jus In Bello

How great of an episode was that?! Can I just say that "Lilith" is like way more scary as child than I think she would have been had she been an adult. Her eyes go white instead of black...that was so freaky!   I thought that it was ironic how Detective Hendrickson got on my nerves in every other episode and even this one. But as soon as I start to like him, he dies. That was so sad.   But, you still have to love Dean with the humor he brings to each episode: "But you didn't shoot the deputy." I laughed so hard when he said that because I was totally thinking the same thing. Well, 2 months until the show returns.

Reply 41#41 nye87's post

yeah it was brillant episode i like lilth she going be an interesting evil sprite the winchester boy have ever faced.

Reply 41#41 nye87's post

I loved this episode too. I love their humor and how they play off of each other. Lilith looks like one very scary girl alright !

What is that link to??

Reply 45#45 nye87's post

Interview with Sam

Reply 46#46 bala's post

That interviewer was so boring !!

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Reply 47#47 shinny's post

Well what can i do about that, i posted that so fans can see

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Bala, I said the interviewer was boring not you. It's not a personal attack

Reply 50#50 shinny's post

sometime i mis-read comments

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That's ok, I knew you didn't mean anything by it

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

i'm tired this month has been tiresome for me-i'm looking forward 2 week break next week

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Haha, you can take it easy and relax

Never got a reply

I'm currently watchin season 1 of  Supernatural...great show

know the show is in it's third season so is their father alive or dead? Or has it not been revealed yet? I haven't watched the show since the last time I asked this question....been busy

thanks

Reply 55#55 Milks26's post

Do you really want to know if John is alive or dead?!

It has been revealed all right... but I'm not sure if I want to tell you... I mean I don't want to spoil it for you now, do I?

Reply #56 roca's post

don't say! shame on you, milks for peeking ahead! (we so totally cannot help looking for spoilers sometimes! the characters just get in your head but then you run into the end of the season/series and you learn your lesson )

we just watched "dream a little dream" for roca's quiz. it was so sad to see how something so simple that most people take for granted or even complain about (a relationship and a child) could weigh so heavily on someone who isn't able to have them. dean hides his feelings behind all his jokes but this episode really made all the undercurrents that have been running around very clear.

and sam and bela? ewwww!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 57#57 sddvasquez's post

Alright, I guess I have to watch the series since u guys are being tight-lipped

Reply 57#57 sddvasquez's post

I know! I was like, when did the idea of Sam & Bela liking each other happen? It was weird and I'm glad that it was a dream. But, I did feel so sorry for Dean because by now (after 3 seasons0 I think we all know the real Dean no matter how much he tries to hide it. He reminds me so much of my brother.

Sam and Bela...

It's really interesting to see Sam's having fantasy about Bela. I thought he would go for the girl next door type. But boy I thought wrong, he likes bad girls. Hahahaa~

So...
Bad boys (Dean) like good girls (Lisa) and
Good boys (Sam) like bad girls (Bela)
LOL

Thread