Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 penny3760's post

Well that's very nice of you but this episode was very good so let me guess this straight human are vessel for both demons and angel however some human are special like Dean who vessel for micheal and Kas is back and Lucifer has his vessel what a way to convince a man using his dead wife to manipulate him surrendering to him. . I can't wait to see where they go from here

It was a great ep and a great season opener. It will be interesting to see how Dean and Sam make up and start working together to take down the devil.

I also love that Kas is back. I wonder how he was able to make it back almost seems as if the almighty may still have need of him.

Dean and Sam not being able to be tracked is a really nice things also. now they can work without having to worry as much.

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

yes but question for how long dean says he has no clue how to defeat him and I'm interested how Micheal will use Dean as a vessel.

I thought it was a great premiere. I like all the angel lore, and Mark Pelligrino is perfect for Lucifer (well, his vessel anyway).

Also it's Cas/Castiel, not Kas/Kastiel.

Episode 1

Finally, supernatural is back! It was a great first episode
It was so sad what had happened to the man who lost his family. I don't think he would have said yes if he hadn't lost his family the way he did. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer planned it that way.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 9-12-2009 14:38 ]

Just got done watching the Season 5 Premiere and it was a good starting episode.

I was thinking about Cas being back (which I'm delighted about, love Cas) and I'm wondering is he more than we are led to believe? Not just an angel, but maybe even the Son of God or the Holy Spirit?? Who knows!?

I think you are right Serena, about Lucifier's vessel; I mean, he needed this guy to comply and had he been a happily married family man then it would have been a lot more difficult!

I can't blame Dean for not trusting Sam but I guess they will work it out.

Glad that Bobby was in the kick off episode.

Misha Collins is credited as a regular this year (similar to Ruby and Bella in season 3...though with more fan love) and will appear in 17 of the 22 episodes. So don't worry, we'll be seeing a lot of Castiel.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For sharing this about Misha - Good news 9-24-2009 13:32

Good God y'all

Wow that has got one tough ending i seen Sam walking away from it, it going to be interesting to see where they go from here

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I have to agree with you there. The two brothers not together!! Well that means more work for Dean and maybe Sam will pull it together and help his brother in the end.

Sams problem with the blood is almost like an addict to coke or some other drug. It is in his blood to crave it and now he has to go through rehab. Where can one go to have rehab for demon blood?

I didn't like this episode much and the ending was so not true to the boys characters. They would do anything for each other and for one to walk away from the other is not in keeping with their characters.

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

Dean is fed up looking after Sam

Free to Be You and Me

This was an interesting episode just when Sam want normal life he's dragged back what it with them saving best thing for last

I loved this episode, it was great. Cas was so funny when the girl came over to the table. He looked like he was going to pass out!!!

And Sam is Lucifer's vessel. Poor Sam, he never gets a break.

The scenes between Dean and Cas are priceless.

in the end

Well this was fantastic episode future dean is one hell of piece of work but i knew that's only way bring sam and dean together . who thought sam look good in a white suit

It was an interesting episode alright. It was inevitable that Sam and Dean would be back together. I think it was silly that they were ever apart, to be honest.

I just love Cas so much though, his character is great. It was funny when he was on the phone to Dean at the start and said "The voice says I'm almost out of minutes"   And then future Cas "Go get cleaned up for the Orgy"

You're right Bala, he looked great in the white suit!

It was an interesting ep. I love the fact that Dean and Sam are back together. We all knoew it would not last long being apart. They work too well together.

Fallen Idol

Great episode killing Paris Hilton was my favourite moment in this episode and they back on top form

i believe the children are the future

Wow the anti-Christ is a 8 year old boy  

The Curious Case of Dean Winchester

Wow this was a fantastic episode i love old dean

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Me too. He was funny

Thread